My s8+ has been having several charging issues

1. Fast charging doesn't work. I have been using the original charger and chord as well as another fast charging chord but everytime I plug it in, it will say fast charging for few seconds and go back to cable charging. However the expected full charge time doesn't differ.

2. My phone won't charge when it is turned off. Sometimes it will recognise it charging but it will go black screen when I try turn it on and have no further response

3. Sometimes when I reboot the phone, it will refuse to charge after shutting down and show moisture detection warning. I have checked that there is no moisture and have left my phone in rice overnight. I even made some attempt to clean the port.

These all happened after getting moisture detection warning and rebooting several times to bypass it. Please if anyone can help me with any of the issues above I would be very thankful 🙏🙏
    04-11-2018 07:10 AM
    Bringing the phone from a cold place to a warm humid place, or from a warm humid place to a cold place can cause condensation inside the phone. That's moisture.

All the other problems are probably due to some damage caused by the moisture.
    04-11-2018 12:33 PM