Hi everyone,

I'm really hopin someone is able to help me ASAP with an issue I have with the instagram application as I use it for business purposes and am really struggling.

For some reason it will only let me upload videos and create stories of a very small size. If I record a story that last a couple of seconds long it uploads without a problem, however if I do a full story it tells me there was a problem and it wont upload.

Similar story with uploading videos.

I have reinstalled, deleted cache and user settings. Everything is fully updated. I have also tested the app on another phone no the same home network and it's fine.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Lisa.
    04-12-2018 11:01 AM
    ave you tried using your web browser to connect to Instagram and upload the longer stories and videos? That will tell you whether it's the app or the site that's causing the problem. You can't begin to fix a problem until you determine what the problem is (in this case, whether it's a problem on the site or a problem with their app).
    04-12-2018 11:47 AM
    I have been having the same issue. I can not upload any videos to my IG account. I can on my story. I have cleared cache, tried using google chrome, used another Samsung phone... Nothing. I tried on a friends Iphone and was qbke to upload a video. I have another account qnd i cqn upload on thqt one but not my main account. Instagram has told me i have ni issues on their part. I think I may get rid of my phone. Any help would be great.
    04-18-2018 04:41 PM