SM-G955F | Bixby Voice doesn't exist on my phone!!

Killescript

Oct 9, 2015
Visit site
I have S8 Plus(SM-G955F) for almost a year and never had interest in Bixby.
Today I first tried to launch the service and when i was clicking on the Bixby button - Nothing happened..
What's wrong?

Killescript

Oct 9, 2015
Visit site
Bixby button was probably disabled. If not using the Stock launcher with the Bixby screen (swipe to the leftmost screen), you might have to resort to some 'trickery' to re-enable it. Here's another thread that might help.
https://forums.androidcentral.com/samsung-galaxy-note-8/835348-how-do-you-re-enable-bixby.html
Stock launcher means the original launcher? If so then i do have it
Also i read this in the thread you sent: "Use the stock launcher and then swipe to the left"
I done that and it leads me to the Bixby homescreen, which i knew how to reach
But i can't run the bixby voice and make commands by voice :(

Killescript

Oct 9, 2015
Visit site
Tried holding, not working
Tried the settings in Bixby home without any success.

ALSO:
I noticed that in Bixby about tab there is no mention about Bixby Voice service..
(the circle in the picture is where should be "Bixby Voice version: XXX" which is not there..
Screenshot_20180419-002918.jpg

Dooki

Mar 28, 2013
Visit site
might not be available in your language. I believe it's only available in English Korean and Chinese

Killescript

Oct 9, 2015
Visit site
What do you mean in my language?
My friends don't have this problem only i do
Do you mean the language of the device? if so then it's really not English
How can i change language without make any affects on the device data and storage?

TFBisquit

Apr 23, 2017
Visit site
No need for that!!!
Bixby runs fine on any s8, but will only respond in a couple of languages.
Go to bixby home by swiping , then press the 3 dots, choose settings/options which will lead you to a new page. There you should find bixby voice with a switch. You need to switch it on. That page shows your email account and cards, below that sits bixby voice. You can choose language below that and some more.

Killescript

Oct 9, 2015
Visit site
No need for that!!!
Bixby runs fine on any s8, but will only respond in a couple of languages.
Go to bixby home by swiping , then press the 3 dots, choose settings/options which will lead you to a new page. There you should find bixby voice with a switch. You need to switch it on. That page shows your email account and cards, below that sits bixby voice. You can choose language below that and some more.

There is no option like "bixby voice with a switch" :/ ..
And again, Bixby Voice is not even mentioned in the Bixby About tab:
20180419_205120.jpg

Last edited:

TFBisquit

Apr 23, 2017
Visit site
Hmm, that's a problem yes. It should be there. You are logged in though? Should report on top of that settings page.
Maybe you have a customized rom from your provider.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muejnkfabet