For some reason my battery is really dropping this morning. 100% to 91% in 42 minutes and I literally did nothing. The 3 things listed are the only things there, there's nothing below them.. So they used a total of 3% of the battery, yet I lost 9%? I also just lost another 1% typing this. Battery is horrible today-screenshot_20180419-082418_settings.jpg
    04-19-2018 07:27 AM
    i have this same problem everyday...i am leaning towards factory resetting my phone but i want that to be a last resort.
    04-19-2018 12:47 PM
    I have the battery going down really fast in one of our buildings at my work place due to poor cell signal. I see you have only one bar of the signal strength on your screenshot.

Is your battery going down fast even with a good cell signal strength? Did your phone feels warm during those 43 min?

Phone like to pump up more TX power during weak or poor signal.
    04-19-2018 07:32 PM
    i have this same problem everyday...i am leaning towards factory resetting my phone but i want that to be a last resort.
    This is after a factory reset unfortunately...
    04-19-2018 07:40 PM
    I have the battery going down really fast in one of our buildings at my work place due to poor cell signal. I see you have only one bar of the signal strength on your screenshot.

Is your battery going down fast even with a good cell signal strength? Did your phone feels warm during those 43 min?

Phone like to pump up more TX power during weak or poor signal.
    Ahhh. You're probably right. I always use a bunch of battery on my way to work. Maybe this morning was simply worse than normal.
    04-19-2018 07:41 PM