Now if I say OK Google it works. But touching the little mic in the bar where you can add emojis and ...nope. So only I'm googling something can I speak. I've been working with settings due to something is again killing battery life. Honestly not sure what I did and even trying to Google an answer isn't helping. This is what I get for messing with stuff.

Help?
    04-30-2018 11:37 AM
    I noticed in the photo that you have something Bluetooth enabled. SOMETIMES Bluetooth can mess with voice commands. Try disconnecting from the headphones, speaker, car, etc and then try voice dictation again.

PS your doggies' a beaute!
    AmyC76 likes this.
    04-30-2018 02:54 PM
    Mine was working as of last night. Now (30 April '18; 16:04) it isn't. Google Voice Input is fine. I have BT on probably 90% of the time and there has been no issue previously.

I think I need a reboot.
    04-30-2018 05:09 PM
    I noticed in the photo that you have something Bluetooth enabled. SOMETIMES Bluetooth can mess with voice commands. Try disconnecting from the headphones, speaker, car, etc and then try voice dictation again.

PS your doggies' a beaute!
    Unfortunately that didn't work but I did have to toggle Google off and got this weird mic that works so far. I'll take it!

PS- She's spoiled and thank you
    pkcable likes this.
    05-01-2018 09:07 PM