Hi. I have the S8+ and it for some reason has stopped doing the pinch zoom on most things I look at. I use to be able to zoom in on a picture on Facebook but not anymore. Or, if shopping online I've lost this also. I've been all over the phone, YouTube videos and articles and I can't find anything about this issue. Am I the only one with this problem? Please help, thanks. Kim
    05-03-2018 04:44 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Any other issues with touch sensitivity? Do you have a screen protector on?
    05-07-2018 05:18 AM
    The same thing has happened to my s7 Active - I am NOT a happy camper! I rely on pinching photos in my gallery because of calendars for client errands & appts!! HELP!! (no screen cover here, it just started out of the blue last week)

Hi. I have the S8+ and it for some reason has stopped doing the pinch zoom on most things I look at. I use to be able to zoom in on a picture on Facebook but not anymore. Or, if shopping online I've lost this also. I've been all over the phone, YouTube videos and articles and I can't find anything about this issue. Am I the only one with this problem? Please help, thanks. Kim
    06-13-2018 03:50 PM