I can't seem to pinch zoom anything anymore, does anyone have any ideas please?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Hi. I have the S8+ and it for some reason has stopped doing the pinch zoom on most things I look at. I use to be able to zoom in on a picture on Facebook but not anymore. Or, if shopping online I've lost this also. I've been all over the phone, YouTube videos and articles and I can't find anything about this issue. Am I the only one with this problem? Please help, thanks. Kim

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Any other issues with touch sensitivity? Do you have a screen protector on?

PhyllisAdelle

Jun 13, 2018
Visit site
The same thing has happened to my s7 Active - I am NOT a happy camper! I rely on pinching photos in my gallery because of calendars for client errands & appts!! HELP!! (no screen cover here, it just started out of the blue last week)

Hi. I have the S8+ and it for some reason has stopped doing the pinch zoom on most things I look at. I use to be able to zoom in on a picture on Facebook but not anymore. Or, if shopping online I've lost this also. I've been all over the phone, YouTube videos and articles and I can't find anything about this issue. Am I the only one with this problem? Please help, thanks. Kim

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae