Hello all, i couldnt find any information about this... or maybe im searching with the wrong words... ive recorded some videos with my s8 oreo and they look fine on the phone in the correct point of view. Just in case, it was recorded with the phone in portrait landscape mode, but the problem is that once i transfer those videos to my pc w7, they flip heads down... i tried fixing it with windows movie maker and it does the job, but it adds some black bars all over the video plus is inconvenient to do this every time ... just to add a little more info, i shared the video through mail to a friend and she says she could watch it withour problems , wtf? help please

edit. i just tried recording new videos and those that are in landscape are perfect on pc. if i record them in portrait, they will be seen sideway on pc. So im asking myself now how did the original video rotated upside down?... at least, on phone is perfect, but on pc instead of sideway, its fully upside down... i wouldnt say the screen rotated by accident when i took the recording...
    05-03-2018 10:38 AM