Hi, total noob question here:
    I have two Samsung phones; Galaxy S8 and S7 that are locked via the passcode and I'm wondering if there is a workaround for this. Backstory: I work at a ski resort and in the spring, as the snow melts, I find hundred of items, from phones to wallets to GoPro cameras.
    I recently found both a Galaxy S7 and S8, and after drying out and charging, both powered up. Both happen to use my carrier (Verizon), but both are locked via the passcode. I would love to upgrade from my old iPhone 5 to one of these units, is there any way around the passcode, and any any way to get one working on my carrier?
    Thanks!
    05-11-2018 12:33 PM
    Hi, total noob question here:
    I have two Samsung phones; Galaxy S8 and S7 that are locked via the passcode and I'm wondering if there is a workaround for this. Backstory: I work at a ski resort and in the spring, as the snow melts, I find hundred of items, from phones to wallets to GoPro cameras.
    I recently found both a Galaxy S7 and S8, and after drying out and charging, both powered up. Both happen to use my carrier (Verizon), but both are locked via the passcode. I would love to upgrade from my old iPhone 5 to one of these units, is there any way around the passcode, and any any way to get one working on my carrier?
    Thanks!
    Sorry we don't help with things like this. Since they aren't your phones that would be stealing which is frowned upon (and also illegal).

Thread closed.
    05-11-2018 12:42 PM