Galaxy S8+

Yesterday, a dozen or so programs updated. Shortly thereafter, full screen ads began to pop up at random intervals... like for "Brave Browser" and the Facebook app... pushing the install button would send you to Google play.

The main problem is I have no idea which app I update is doing this and no real idea on how to get the list of apps that were updated.

These ads turn my screen on and they overwrite my Waze app while driving.

Malwarebytes doesn't find anything. I have no idea what to do or how to do it.
    07-01-2018 02:28 PM
    Galaxy S8+

Yesterday, a dozen or so programs updated. Shortly thereafter, full screen ads began to pop up at random intervals... like for "Brave Browser" and the Facebook app... pushing the install button would send you to Google play.

The main problem is I have no idea which app I update is doing this and no real idea on how to get the list of apps that were updated.

These ads turn my screen on and they overwrite my Waze app while driving.

Malwarebytes doesn't find anything. I have no idea what to do or how to do it.
    The "My Apps" section in the Play Store app should have a list of recently updated apps. I would try to figure out which ones seems the most sketchy and uninstall them one by one until the pop ups stop. Good luck.
    07-01-2018 06:41 PM