Ad Choices is almost everywhere I go on my phone and is progressively getting worse. I have removed most of the new programs I installed and still no luck. I have spent hours on the phone with Verizon and still no luck. I ran malwarebytes and still no luck. Anyone have any suggestions? It would be greatly appreciated.
    07-09-2018 10:49 AM
    Have you checked your Proxy settings or make sure that the DNS provider (if on WiFi) hasn't been changed? Do the ads come on when in Safe Mode? Are they on the lockscreen, over apps, notification...?

BTW: Ad Choice is the ad provider, not necessarily the source of the problem (just the provider that happens to serve out the ad services for whatever site the adware is pulling).
    07-09-2018 06:09 PM
    Thanks SpookDroid,

I understand what you mean about adchoices ust provinding the ads which means I have adware. It is actually all over my computer as well as my android. Im thinking it came through google or chrome since I have the ads on both my computer and phone. On this page alone, I got 3 ads. Ive tried Malwarebytes, c cleaner and I have adblock plus on both devices. I am not very experienced with safe mode but I tried it and didnt have networking. Im on windows 10 on the computer.

Unfortunately, I do not know anything about Proxy settings and the DNS provider.
    07-09-2018 08:08 PM
    Does it only happen when you use Chrome?
    07-10-2018 01:09 AM
    Does it only happen when you use Chrome?
    No, I have tried Opera and am still seeing the ads.
    07-10-2018 09:27 AM
    It's weird since you say it's also in your computer. Does this happen on a specific WiFi network perhaps? I had this issue with a friend at his house and it was the DNS problem but on his router.
    07-10-2018 11:09 AM
    It's weird since you say it's also in your computer. Does this happen on a specific WiFi network perhaps? I had this issue with a friend at his house and it was the DNS problem but on his router.
    No it also happens on other networks as well. I am in advertisment hell right now on both devices lol.
    07-10-2018 04:00 PM
    Can you post a picture of it?
    07-10-2018 08:16 PM