Have a s8 and iris scanner not working so I spoke to samsung to get it fixed under warranty
    Was sent of 2 July and came back a week later with same issue.
    Rang samsung again. Have to send it back for repair. Sent it back. Came back yesterday with same issue
    Rang samsung to say I wasn't happy. Their reply send it back for repair
    At what point does it stop going back for repair and they send a replacement
    Anyone else had this issue
    07-17-2018 10:24 AM
    How are you testing the sensor? Are you sure it's not working or is it just the conditions you're trying it on? Remember, Iris scanner doesn't work that well if you set it up under a bright light or if, after set up, you are under a bright light or have a source of IR noise (sunlight, too many remotes firing near the phone, IR heater, etc.) around you. Also, contacts and glasses might throw it off (especially color contacts).
    07-17-2018 11:04 AM
    How are you testing the sensor? Are you sure it's not working or is it just the conditions you're trying it on? Remember, Iris scanner doesn't work that well if you set it up under a bright light or if, after set up, you are under a bright light or have a source of IR noise (sunlight, too many remotes firing near the phone, IR heater, etc.) around you. Also, contacts and glasses might throw it off (especially color contacts).
    Defiantly a iris scanner issue as I have an s9 also and set that up with no issues in same environment

Must say samsung s customer service is awful. Would I buy another samsung phone, no
    07-18-2018 10:59 PM