How to fix this bootloop on Samsung Galaxy S8?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I recently rooted my S8, and downloaded a mod/tweak that completely stuffed up my phone. I have not seen any videos/tutorials on how to fix this bootloop and haven't seen my problem anywhere else.
When connected to my laptop via cable, it is on a constant bootloop and on the top of the screen says in red "Only official released binaries are allowed to be flashed". When not connected to anything, the phone stays on black screen, and when power button is pressed, it boots up and turns off straight away. I have tried everything i can to go into recovery mode, but it's just not possible, however i can only go to download mode, and thats it.
Is there any way possible to factory reset my S8 using a computer? As doing it on the phone is just not possible.

abmeneses

Jul 22, 2020
Visit site
I recently rooted my S8, and downloaded a mod/tweak that completely stuffed up my phone. I have not seen any videos/tutorials on how to fix this bootloop and haven't seen my problem anywhere else.
When connected to my laptop via cable, it is on a constant bootloop and on the top of the screen says in red "Only official released binaries are allowed to be flashed". When not connected to anything, the phone stays on black screen, and when power button is pressed, it boots up and turns off straight away. I have tried everything i can to go into recovery mode, but it's just not possible, however i can only go to download mode, and thats it.
Is there any way possible to factory reset my S8 using a computer? As doing it on the phone is just not possible.

Hello, I have the same problem with my S50, did you got the solution? any advice would be greatly appreciated!