Creating Folders/Subfolders for Music Playlists / iTunes

philosophicide

Sep 10, 2018
Visit site
I have a Samsung S8+ and wanted to transfer my playlists to my SD Card.

I use Android File Transfer - and I dragged the Playlists from iTunes. It transferred the songs/albums to my phone but it did not transfer the playlist. (ps. I'm on a Mac)

I also tried making folders on my desktop and dragging those into android file transfer instead, and it also did not work.

On iTunes I have a Folder [Audiobooks]. Within that folder I have each Author. Within each author I have each of their audio books. So... Folder [AudioBooks] -> PlaylistS (Authors) -> All Authors Songs (which iTunes separates as Albums) -> and then just that audio book of that specific author.

Right now It transferred all the audiobooks, but I have to find each author under "Artists". Since I have Various Authors, I would like a playlist just for Audio books, which then contains each author and their respective books/albums.

Is there a reasonably simple way to do this?

philosophicide

Sep 10, 2018
Visit site
isyncr. built specially to use iTunes to Android
this is the free version. it only allows 100 songs to be transferred. I have had the paid version for years. absolutely worth the money.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=iTunes.Sync.Android

It will not sperate by folder thought. It separates by playlist, everything is put in one big folder.

Thanks for the response Dooki! I just found that too, and I'll settle with that for now.

Is there really no other way to get a Decently organized Music Playlist? WHAT IS THIS MADNESS ANDROID?!!! If I transfer folders manually, I get the albums but not the playlist. If I use iTransfer app I get the playlists but not the albums, just one jumbled mess of the single artist.

iTransfer still the best solution so far! Open to other options still.

philosophicide

Sep 10, 2018
Visit site
I know there's "Apple Music" app for Android, but I think it's Ridiculous to have to Pay Apple Monthly, so that I can access My Own Playlist of the Music I already Paid for...

I don't mind paying for another App... I'm just not Paying Apple Monthly, Period. When I had my S7 I had an app that transferred the Music and Playlists, Artwork and Albums perfect, but don't recall what it was or if it still works for S8.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech