So, I bought my s8 about a month ago and last night when I couldn't find my headphones , I decided to use the actual speaker at low volume. I noticed wierd crackling sound in the background of every song I played. I checked with my brothers headphones and the songs sounded normal. I tried playing some videos on the loudest volume and everything was normal. I don't recall letting my phone near water or anything, but I do remember that a week ago, there was a sticky piece of dust or something stuck on the walls of the main speaker I used my sim card tool and tried to pull it out but only pulled out about 60 % the rest went in and I (being the ***** I am) pushed my sim card tool just a bit inside but wasn't able to pull anything out. I didn't feel anything touch my tool while it was inside the speaker and I'm pretty sure I didn't break anything or move it around. I'm just wondering wheather my sim card messed the speaker up or the big sticky lint piece(because it was honestly pretty big)
    09-22-2018 04:20 AM
    You probably punctured the speaker cone and now it's rattling. Since the phone is only a month old, they may repair (or replace - so back everything up first) it under warranty.
    09-22-2018 12:39 PM