Music Controls on Lock Screen stuck from last player

Double_BB_Owner

Sep 26, 2018
Visit site
I thought this was one of the coolest things about the android updates that you get music players on the lock screen. I hated having to unlock my phone just to skip or replay a song. But with every good there comes a but it seems. So, the but here is that the controls gets locked from the last time I used the music player. Simple example. I stress this is an example to understand the situation. It happens with any apps that have music player capabilities. I listen to a youtube video. I watch the entire video and get my laugh in. I close youtube at this point, then I go to listening to music on iheartradio app. A song comes on that I want to skip so I look for the music player controls on the lock screen and it's showing the youtube video that I watched and finished and closed the app. There's nothing I can do at this point to clear it other than maybe restarting the phone but that's annoying. I've even seen it happen from listening to iheartradio app yesterday. Closing the app, even force closing. Then I listen to it today and it still has the controls from the song I stopped listening to it on yesterday. And the controls don't do anything. I thought maybe if I hit play it will play the open iheart app and realize it's a new one. Nope it just sits there like bruh I'm confused.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci