Ok so having a bit of trouble. I want a free texting app to be the default. However it doesn't even give me a choice. Something else I need to do? Or is it a lost cause.
    12-31-2018 04:29 PM
    Ok so having a bit of trouble. I want a free texting app to be the default. However it doesn't even give me a choice. Something else I need to do? Or is it a lost cause.
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...f275d1e38e.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...9555d2fb01.jpg
    I'm unsure of what that app does or why the OS does not see it as a messaging app. Have you set it up and checked in the apps settings? Possibly it does not have all the necessary permissions enabled yet. Go into Settings - Apps and search for text+ and see if it let's you in the app info to set it as default...
    01-01-2019 10:02 PM
    I'm unsure of what that app does or why the OS does not see it as a messaging app. Have you set it up and checked in the apps settings? Possibly it does not have all the necessary permissions enabled yet. Go into Settings - Apps and search for text+ and see if it let's you in the app info to set it as default...
    Did that, still nothing. I'm trying to still work on different things to get it to work as default but...
    01-10-2019 06:59 AM
    Did that, still nothing. I'm trying to still work on different things to get it to work as default but...
    After reading the app description, I suggest you open the apps settings and see if it attached to your phone number yet. It probably needs to be verified similar to Viber.
    01-10-2019 07:07 AM
    Ok here is what I have a question about and forgive me for sounding silly. If I clear defaults for messages would that screw up anything? First pic is for the normal messages. 2nd pic you can see that default is grayed out. So I'm won6if I cleared those if the option would come up. I just don't want to screw anything up.
    01-10-2019 10:24 AM
    You need to create an account and log in if you want to use your text plus app.
    01-11-2019 05:43 AM
    You need to create an account and log in if you want to use your text plus app.
    I am logged in. It won't acknowledge it as the default.
    01-19-2019 09:46 PM
    I am logged in. It won't acknowledge it as the default.
    Can you open the Text+ app and send a message?
    01-20-2019 07:14 AM
    Can you open the Text+ app and send a message?
    That's not the issue. I need it to be the default. I'm sure that's why it's not letting me respond to group texts. I can see them and any pictures but it will not let me respond. So I've been trying to find another free texting app that doesn't use my cell number but gives you a "free" one via them. I hope that makes sense.
    01-21-2019 09:13 AM
    After reading the app description, I suggest you open the apps settings and see if it attached to your phone number yet. It probably needs to be verified similar to Viber.
    That's not the issue. I need it to be the default. I'm sure that's why it's not letting me respond to group texts. I can see them and any pictures but it will not let me respond. So I've been trying to find another free texting app that doesn't use my cell number but gives you a "free" one via them. I hope that makes sense.
    Just a yes or no : Can you send a text message to an individuals cell phone? Can you respond to that particular message?
    01-21-2019 10:48 AM
    Just a yes or no : Can you send a text message to an individuals cell phone? Can you respond to that particular message?
    Person yes if single text to text, group not al all, can get them but not reply
    01-22-2019 08:57 PM