I can drop it down when my s8 is in landscape mode, it also works in portrait mode when the phone is locked.

It only doesn't work when the phone is unlocked and in portrait mode.

I've tried a settings reset. Didn't work. Looking online says to uninstall kid mode (cant find this anywhere on the phone) ... anybody else had this problem and fixed it?
    01-01-2019 04:35 PM
    I can drop it down when my s8 is in landscape mode, it also works in portrait mode when the phone is locked.

I've tried a settings reset. Didn't work. Looking online says to uninstall kid mode (cant find this anywhere on the phone) ... anybody else had this problem and fixed it?
    S8+ here and landscape mode notifcation bar works while unlocked. However I have the edge app disabled. Does the edge app rotate too when the screen rotates? If not maybe that is interfering? Have you tries rotating the phone botg clockwise 90 degrees and counterclockwise to see if the same issue occurs?
    01-01-2019 10:53 PM

I'm currently having this issue too. Is there a solution to fix it?
    09-15-2019 01:25 AM