Until some weeks ago it was possible to tap the 3dots right upper corner I before sending the sms and choose when to send...
    Then last week I found info that now after programupdate that function now was placed under the 3 lines on lower left corner of screen
    To day I couldn't find that function neither under the 3 dots nor under the 3 lines
    Anyone who can help?
    Tank you!
    Solveig Ø
    03-17-2019 10:53 AM
    I use Textra and it has this function
    03-17-2019 05:12 PM
    Until some weeks ago it was possible to tap the 3dots right upper corner I before sending the sms and choose when to send...
    Then last week I found info that now after programupdate that function now was placed under the 3 lines on lower left corner of screen
    To day I couldn't find that function neither under the 3 dots nor under the 3 lines
    Anyone who can help?
    Tank you!
    Solveig Ø

Thank you for raising this as it was driving me crazy not being able to use the feature. I live by it! Because of your comment I started to look in other places in the message app and found it. Enter your recipient. go to type the body of text and then press the plus to the left. This allows you to add pics, audio, and on there is schedule. Thank you again!
    04-11-2019 09:06 AM