Hello,

I have updated my phone yesterday into the newest version. Unfortunately it changed my whole phone´s settings. Samsung S8
    Please help me with the following:

- The screen no longer wakes up when I receive a WhatssApp notification. (Even though all settings are adjusted)
    - The time now appears on the upper left of the screen, while the battery and 3g icon on the upper right of the screen (They were the opposite before)
    - When I open the Gallery, I now have 3 folders ( stories, albums and photos). I previously had ONLY the Albums and that´s what I really want.

Please note that the new update has interfered with my settings.
    It has also changed my Gallery and now the images appear not in an organized manner. The photos now appear as dates, previously they all appeared together without dates.
    Also note that the phone icons have changed. Also, they are very disorganized.

Please help me with the 3 points above and if there is anyway I could get my previous settings back or even the previous update. This has been really frustrating.

Many thanks in advance.
    03-19-2019 05:39 AM
    The clock had moved. Not much to do about that, I got used to it eventually...
    If you open gallery, on the bottom you have the "albums" option. Tap on that and you will have your albums in nice order just like before. See attached screenshot.
    The settings look very different but they are essentially the same, they just look different. Again, I got used to it eventually. It pays to through the device settings..
    The whatsap devs may be able to help you with the notification thing..
    03-23-2019 11:25 PM