I actually finally found a glass screen protector at best buy tonight for my S8 that adheres great and does not make you loose any touch sensitivity. I was about to buy the liquid skin and saw a Zagg curved glass screen protector that did not have the black edges and was on sale for only $20 dollars. I decided to pick it up and to my shock it has zero areas that are lifted and zero loss of touch sensitivity. I'll post a picture of the exact Zagg box it and model glass protector it is or was.

I saw this official Samsung flip LED case too which they didnt have the Coral Blue like my S8 is but it was pretty awesome. Slim no bulk and when you close it, the time is displayed plus it has a credit card slot on the inner side of the folio. I found a coral blue one just like the Orchid Grey one I saw on sale tonight at best buy which I messaged the seller asking if they would match the sales price best buy had as its listed on Amazon for $39.99 which I just didn't want to spend that much on a case but in the end if they don't come down I'll probably pick it up since its the Coral Blue and it literally adds zero bulk or unless anyone recommends a better S8 case to pick up over this one I attached pictures.
    Attached Thumbnails Best case for the S8? Saw this one earlier tonight at Best Buy-20190406_005939.jpg   Best case for the S8? Saw this one earlier tonight at Best Buy-20190406_005845.jpg  
    04-06-2019 02:09 AM
    I actually finally found a glass screen protector at best buy tonight for my S8 that adheres great and does not make you loose any touch sensitivity. I was about to buy the liquid skin and saw a Zagg curved glass screen protector that did not have the black edges and was on sale for only $20 dollars. I decided to pick it up and to my shock it has zero areas that are lifted and zero loss of touch sensitivity. I'll post a picture of the exact Zagg box it and model glass protector it is or was.

I saw this official Samsung flip LED case too which they didnt have the Coral Blue like my S8 is but it was pretty awesome. Slim no bulk and when you close it, the time is displayed plus it has a credit card slot on the inner side of the folio. I found a coral blue one just like the Orchid Grey one I saw on sale tonight at best buy which I messaged the seller asking if they would match the sales price best buy had as its listed on Amazon for $39.99 which I just didn't want to spend that much on a case but in the end if they don't come down I'll probably pick it up since its the Coral Blue and it literally adds zero bulk or unless anyone recommends a better S8 case to pick up over this one I attached pictures.
    Here's a few pics of the curved glass screen protector I found that is absolutely perfect. Its the only one I have ever found for a curved display that actually works.
    Attached Thumbnails Best case for the S8? Saw this one earlier tonight at Best Buy-img_20190406_130825.jpg   Best case for the S8? Saw this one earlier tonight at Best Buy-img_20190406_130815.jpg  
    04-06-2019 01:17 PM
    Here's a few pics of the curved glass screen protector I found that is absolutely perfect. Its the only one I have ever found for a curved display that actually works.
    Here is the box and older model Zagg curved glass screen protector I found at best buy on sale for $22. Note it is not the model with black edges. I think that is what has made this one fit so perfectly.
    Attached Thumbnails Best case for the S8? Saw this one earlier tonight at Best Buy-20190406_141252.jpg   Best case for the S8? Saw this one earlier tonight at Best Buy-20190406_141256.jpg  
    04-06-2019 02:15 PM