So my wife had been flirting with someone at work, I wanted to see the texts and so she took a hammer to the phone. I had dropped the phone to be fixed at a ubreakifix and they got most of it fixed. After they changed everything out It worked, everything was saved except they said the white wire that controls WiFi still needed to be fixed and the the port for usb charging wasn’t working (it could wirelessly charge just not by chord) but those were last two items to fix. They asked to keep the phone until next day. My wife picked up the phone and said oh it came back with a factory reset. If the only pieces left to fix were the bottom charging port and the white wire does it make sense that the phone could have reset during that process, or does it sound like she did it on purpose?
    04-19-2019 08:16 PM
    It wouldn't be surprising for a phone to be restored to factory settings after a major repair, especially if the motherboard had to be replaced.

Sorry, but our general policy here is not to discuss issues that involve violating other people's privacy, even if it's a significant other. Thread closed.
    04-19-2019 10:08 PM