Almost overnight my phone keyboard has developed issues when typing. When I press the space bar it double spaces and when I try to type the letter between a and c it presses the two neighbouring letters "vn" and the same for the letter between g and I it comes up with " jg".. I can't type those letters hence the description 'between a and c" lol can anyone help? I've cleared the keyboard and it hasn't changed anything. I haven't damaged my phone in anyway either, screen is intact but the back is cracked at the top. HELP!
    07-12-2019 04:55 AM
    I recently posted under s8 battery problems and included pictures. the battery swelled and split the case. Since, as reported to Samsung, I have keypad issues happening frequently but unpredictably. Notably I lose use of characters & keys along left side & left bottom which is area exposed by split. I either have no use or must hit letter above the one I want. I have to use wrong letter and replace the word with autofil.
    HAVE THE BATTERY CHECKED & REPORT TO SAMSUNG & COMMENT UNDER MY POST ABOUT BATTERY. THAT CRACK MAY BE THE SWOLLEN BATTERY
    ***IMPORTANT
    07-12-2019 03:21 PM
    I had less than satisfactory response from Samsung until I posted under Samsung complaints on Twitter.
    07-12-2019 03:24 PM