...Google Calendar: Help!

Andrew Ethan Hirsch

Aug 14, 2019
Visit site
Hi
I have an issue with Google Calendar.
All my Google Calendar appointments are visible when viewing Google Calendar from my PC.
Starting with next week - none of my appointments are visible on my Galaxy S8!

I have known about this problem for a couple of months and have not been able to resolve it.

Next week is the "deadline" - starting next week - none my appointments are visible on my Galaxy S8.

Can someone help me???

Many thanks

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Have you checked to see if your Sync settings for your Google account and the Calendar section are active and have the proper credentials? It might be that your phone isn't syncing properly and the only stuff you see is what has already made it into the phone. If you go to your phone's Settings, you should see an Accounts section. There, find your Google account, tap the SYNC ACCOUNT option and check the Calendar toggle. Is there a sync error (or very old last-sync date)? Is it toggled on? If it's toggled on and it has an error or hasn't synced in a while, check your SYNC toggle in your phone's quick settings buttons (notification screen). If the SYNC toggle is off, accounts won't sync data unless you manually do so.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catherinediane