I have a Samsung Galaxy s* with Android Pie. The samsung weather app (weather channel backed) was always pretty good, but now is acting weird. The widget shows Fahrenheit, but when i click to check the 10 day forecast, it opens the samsung.weather.com and shows Fahrenheit for a moment, then switches to Celsius. I can change it on the site, but every time i go to re open it, it goes back to Celsius. I have checked the settings in the app and on my phone and they are set to Fahrenheit already. I also cleared the app cache and data already
    08-15-2019 06:19 PM
    My wife and I are having the same issue. Been happening now for at least a month. All updates are current. We are both on T Mobile. Switching widgets to Weather Undrground
    08-23-2019 06:39 PM
    This has been happening to me to since the update before the last. Driving me crazy! Also, I now get a sound every time a Message Plus text is sent and delivered as well and I can not turn it off. Samsung - get it together!
    10-14-2019 07:27 AM
    Hi Mary Ann Munroe and others,

What I found works is this:

When you open that first weather page, scroll down to the very bottom of the page and, click on The Weather Channel. Then, you should be able to go to the 10 day from there and it should show in Fahrenheit.

TazJMT had it right in that I think it's the way samsung.weather.com is delivering that page.
    The WeatherChannel itself will render it correctly!
    10-19-2019 09:07 AM