Samsung Galaxy S8 - When Im typing in the EMAIL app that comes installed on the phone and I mispell a word it is underlined in red. When I click on the word a drop window shows up with all the suggested corrections BUT the words in the drop window are incredibly faint, like a ghost...basically you can BARELY even see them. If im typing in the Messege app and I misspell a word and click on it the drop window shows me the suggestions in nice black font thats perfectly readable. So I had the exact same issue with an Samsung A50 and couldtn figure out a solution. For what its worth when I first got the phone it was working fine, but I followed and "UPDATE" prompt and now I cant see the suggeted correction in EMAIL.
    Thanks!
    11-08-2019 08:19 PM
    Samsung Galaxy S8 - When Im typing in the EMAIL app that comes installed on the phone and I mispell a word it is underlined in red. When I click on the word a drop window shows up with all the suggested corrections BUT the words in the drop window are incredibly faint, like a ghost...basically you can BARELY even see them. If im typing in the Messege app and I misspell a word and click on it the drop window shows me the suggestions in nice black font thats perfectly readable. So I had the exact same issue with an Samsung A50 and couldtn figure out a solution. For what its worth when I first got the phone it was working fine, but I followed and "UPDATE" prompt and now I cant see the suggeted correction in EMAIL.
    Thanks!
    There isn't really much about a solution anywhere after looking. Tons of people have the same issue. I did find one post where someone says they found a solution, but not sure if it actually works. They said another app with, I'm assuming, the "display over other apps" setting was causing the issue. Here is his post...

I was having this problem too and I seem to have fixed it by turning off an app feature that was layered on top of the screen -- in my case it was ES File Explorer's "ES Swipe" feature.
    11-10-2019 02:35 PM
    Thanks!
    Can try resetting app preferences, to that go to settings >apps tap.it>3 dots upper right corner tap it> scroll to reset app preference
    11-10-2019 02:47 PM