My Outlook events starting showing up multiple times about a week ago. Sometimes up to 4 times. I have tried clearing the cache, clearing the data, restarting, removing the Microsoft Exchange account and reloading (restarting again) - all multiple times. I do have other calendars related to my gmail accounts but these are not synced with my exchange account.

When an event is updated, it will update all but one of the duplicates. One remains on original posting. This is only happening on my phone and not on outlook.

I have had both the account and the phone for several years and this is the first time this has happened. Any advice???? Driving me crazy... I rely on my calendar a LOT.

thanks and happy holidays!
    marco44 likes this.
    12-09-2019 11:14 AM
    This is a case of one finger pointing to the other. Contact Microsoft and they'll tell you it's a Google problem. Contact Google and they'll tell you it's a Microsoft problem.

That's why I stick to one vendor for an entire operation whenever possible. (In this case, it's not. And I can understand your frustration - I have to use 3 calendars, all linked together. In my case, I lucked out. Microsoft [Windows 10] calendar, Cozi and Google Calendar seem to cooperate.)
    12-10-2019 03:17 PM