locked screen virus

xsimonaxi

Jan 26, 2020
Visit site
Hello everyone!
My phone doesn't accept my usual pin and I can't even hard reset it. I can't put save mode. I think is a virus because usually if you put the wrong pin it ask for puk code. But I can put my pin infinite times, I don't know what to do.
I'm not signed on my samsung profile.
Please help me!!!

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Then you'll need to go into recovery and factory reset your phone and put your Google verification there .

xsimonaxi

Jan 26, 2020
Visit site
Wait I'm signed, I can't locate it because it says is not connected online, although it is!! And if I try to disconnect wifi or data it sends me again to the screen of the pin.

xsimonaxi

Jan 26, 2020
Visit site
my phone is charged, the problem is that it results offline, but it isn't offline. It's connected to wifi and data. If I try to switch off and on wifi or data I can't because it sends me to the pin screen

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
It shouldn't be asking for a pin , you log in with your Samsung account , very strange you authenticate your account already

xsimonaxi

Jan 26, 2020
Visit site
I didn't lost my pin, I have the same pin since years. I think is a virus, also if I didn't download any app. Only my phone died and I put in charge and when it switched on I hadn't my old pin. I tried everything. Hard reset, save mode, I can't even put it in airplane mode ahahah. I only hope that somebody is not stealing my datas.

plttest03

Apr 25, 2019
Visit site
Could you share Model number/Carrier/S/W version?
And which lock are you talking about? Lockscreen or samsung account? Please give us issue detail.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781