I believe my ex is recording me through his phone using tv. He has samsung 8 & the tv is also Samsung. How can i stop it or check for sure? Everytime before we get intimate he will mess with his phone. After the same thing he will go straight to his phone. I have used apps to detect & yes all of them suggest that there is hidden cameras & hearing devices. He gets very defensive when i ask or confront him. After as well his phone will go off like a notification. So I am afraid that maybe someone else is watching? He keeps his phone locked & I wouldn't even know where to begin looking. I know he activates something every time. Once he falls asleep in the dark I can see light beams.
    Help!
    03-12-2020 11:46 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! TVs don't have a camera. It's more likely that he's just addicted to his phone, which is common these days.

What apps did you use to detect hidden cameras? Are they just Bluetooth scanners? Remember that more and more devices around you are Bluetooth compatible, so if you or any neighbors have them in or near your house, an app will detect them (and the name will usually be a bunch of numbers and letters, not something that says "Hidden Camera"), so it can be hard to identify what those devices are just by looking at the Bluetooth name.

I'm not a relationship counselor, but if something like this is causing this much distress for you, then it might be time to ask yourself if this relationship is the right one for you.
    Mooncatt and aximtreo like this.
    03-12-2020 12:08 PM
    Another thought -- does the phone ever give notifications when you're being intimate? If not, then he could be checking all of his social media, then muting the phone. After you two are done, he could be turning notifications back on and then checking social media again. This is what people addicted to social media do.
    Mooncatt likes this.
    03-12-2020 12:12 PM
    I would have to agree with B Diddy. It is likely he is addicted to his phone rather than recording you. Perhaps you should try and talk to him about your fears.
    B. Diddy and Mooncatt like this.
    03-12-2020 02:06 PM