Screen Protector.

zedexdriver98

Aug 15, 2017
Visit site
Cool. That one is quite cheap, isn't it? But I'm gonna pay like £860 to pre-order my S9 Plus so I'm definitely buying the best screen protector. I bought the Whitestone Dome for my S8 after about 3 tries with cheaper alternatives.

In the end, the Whitestone Dome is still going strong on my S8 and I have just found out they have released it for the S9 Plus so I'll be going for it again.

You know, in the end, it works out cheaper to get the better quality, slightly more expensive one because you can apply it properly without any bubbling with the UV light kit that comes with it and it lasts forever. On such an expensive flagship (the most I've ever paid) it makes sense to me to spend that little more on quality.

I will buy the S9 Plus SP here https://www.mobilefun.co.uk/whitestone-dome-glass-galaxy-s9-plus-full-cover-screen-protector-66101.
Mobile Fun also sell a standard S9 version: https://www.mobilefun.co.uk/whitest...g-galaxy-s9-full-cover-screen-protector-66100

chennaite

Mar 9, 2016
Visit site
I hope that TGP fits with the case. But I'm totally comfortable with the Gadgetshieldz because i can add a case if i need or go naked.
It gives the perfect grip and covers overall device.

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
I got the Zagg HD elite. I tried to wait last year with the note 8. Even me and I'm super careful with my phones. I got a ton of scratches from where I don't know. First time that's happened. So for me I'm gonna make sure I get a screen protector.

echo_808

May 12, 2013
Visit site
I think ill try the Spigen Glass.tR nano liquid since ill be using a Spigen case again.

Or the Spigen NeoFlex again if Amazon doesnt have it stocked.

Last edited:

anon(5506951)

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
Anyone know of a good impact protection screen protector, like the RhinoShield from Evolutive Labs? They're also offering tempered glass now, but I'm not a fan.

netnative

Mar 16, 2013
Visit site
Last edited:

Monee_121

Aug 31, 2014
Visit site
I think ill try the Spigen Glass.tR nano liquid since ill be using a Spigen case again.

Or the Spigen NeoFlex again if Amazon doesnt have it stocked.

HI, I ordered the nano liquid for the first time along with 2 different Spigen cases. How has your past experience been with the liquid? Sounds like you've used it before. I am not familiar but I trust the brand. Thanks!

Michaelw81

May 27, 2015
Visit site
Are glass screen protectors actually worth using? I'm hearing people saying they can actually do more harm than good on a curved display?

arunma

Dec 3, 2015
Visit site
Are glass screen protectors actually worth using? I'm hearing people saying they can actually do more harm than good on a curved display?

I got a tempered glass screen protector, and a Spigen Neoflex in case the glass doesn't work out. I'll let you know!

Ch_Shahzad

Mar 7, 2018
Visit site
Well, I think Samsung should include a screen protector in the box, the ones available in the market doesn't fit as good as it should, i have tried couple of screen protectors for my S& edge, but these does' fit well and affect its sensitivity,

TMavC5

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Well, I think Samsung should include a screen protector in the box, the ones available in the market doesn't fit as good as it should, i have tried couple of screen protectors for my S& edge, but these does' fit well and affect its sensitivity,

You should check out Whitestone Dome.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
one01