First drop - Otterbox Defender

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Managed to drop my phone, well it basically flew out of my hand and landed flat on it's back on the linoleum kitchen floor. Otterbox Defender case on, zero damage.

Dngrsone

Jan 17, 2013
Visit site
I've used Otter box on most of my devices over the last decade or so. Unfortunately, their products for Samsung Edge devices are hampered by the curved screens, and they don't have a case for my latest tablet, and I really miss them.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I've used Otter box on most of my devices over the last decade or so. Unfortunately, their products for Samsung Edge devices are hampered by the curved screens, and they don't have a case for my latest tablet, and I really miss them.
I love how the Defender case feels on the Samsung S9 Plus. Feels well protected and is very easy to hold. Feels secure in the hand.

jgreg02

Aug 11, 2017
Visit site
I have the Symphony Otterbox and my phone slid off a table at Starbucks 15 minutes after I but it on. nothing broken but I went back to the inexpensive soft case. The soft case stays where I put is and I get a good grip on it. The hard back of the Otterbox slides off hard surfaces and it is not as secure in my hand. it is easier to drop.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I have the Symphony Otterbox and my phone slid off a table at Starbucks 15 minutes after I but it on. nothing broken but I went back to the inexpensive soft case. The soft case stays where I put is and I get a good grip on it. The hard back of the Otterbox slides off hard surfaces and it is not as secure in my hand. it is easier to drop.
I can see that about the Symmetry. That's why I really like the Defender-soft outer layer with bnb superb soft, secure feeling.

naturalguy

Jul 23, 2015
Visit site
The Defender is very grippy

sam.costanza

Jul 1, 2017
Visit site
I'm not happy with the OtterBox Defender for my SISTER+. My phone slid down my leg, and off my shoe, falling 2" onto the floor, and broke the screen. 0/10, would not buy again.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000