Screen Protectors are worth it

Pickle528

Jun 3, 2018
Visit site
I have aq simple little Spigen case that really does not offer any screen protection, so I bought a fancy screen protector on Amazon that uses LOCA glue and a UV light. The screen protector isn't the strongest, but as far as I can tell, it has saved my Galaxy S9 from some form of damage.
untitled.JPG
The crack in the upper left was from it falling out of my pocket while I had the amazing idea of answering my phone while biking, the crack in the far upper right is from it falling out of my pocket while jumping, and the crack in the middle-upper right is from it falling off of a rock column. I plan to invest in an Otterbox Commuter series case later this year that will hopefully eliminate the need for a screen protector, but for now this one is working for me. Unfortunately, this fancy loca glue protector like to bubble up a lot on the sides and bottom, it isn't very strong and accumulates tons of scratches, and collects lots of lint at the top. But it's fine for me because I'm getting an Otterbox soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz