Otterbox Commuter

Pickle528

Jun 3, 2018
Visit site
On my Galaxy S6, I had ultimate protection; an Otterbox Defender series case with a perfect tempered glass screen protector. It wouldn't get scratched or cracked anywhere. It's a little harder with the Galaxy S9, with the Infinity Display. I'm thinking I'll get an Otterbox Commuter series case for it. It looks pretty sleek and very protective, and it looks like it offers a good degree of screen protection. I don't think I'll really be able to find a screen protector to go with this case because of the curved edges, and I think it'd interfere with the fitment of the case. So, I'm risking scratching my screen. What do you guys recommend? Another thing i was thinking of was one of those folio cases, but those really only protect from scratches, not cracks (at least that's what it looks like with the Samsung branded ones). My sister has an iPhone 8 with an Otterbox folio case that nicely protects the screen and the whole phone. The Otterbox folio case for the Galaxy S9 looks like it does an okay job of both... so, just let me know what y'all think.

IamSavic

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Ya I bought the commuter for my s9+ but with the infinity display it didn't seem like it was protected, so I bought the pursuit n it feels alot more protective b doesn't hover over,

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
calvinxander08