External (hardware) storage

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
First- wouldn't you need USB-C storage? That IS the interface for the plug on the phone after all, isn't it?

What capacity do you need? Do you want it plugged in through a cable or have the device sticking out directly?

BlackAudiA5

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
First- wouldn't you need USB-C storage? That IS the interface for the plug on the phone after all, isn't it?

What capacity do you need? Do you want it plugged in through a cable or have the device sticking out directly?

I actually didn't remember if it was USB C or 3.0. I did remember it was 3rd generation. 🤣
I'm thinking just a 64 or 128 gb stick.

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
In this case it does, but USB-C does not always equal USB 3.0 Some of the first phones with USB-C (Nexus 6p comes to mind) were still only USB 2.0/2.1 devices.

So.. look for sticks at the capacity you need or want with the connector type needed. I'm not aware of a significant number of people using external storage like that so specific suggestions may be difficult to come by.

pizza_pablo

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
No complaints with this one. It has served me well.
The connectors side of either end. USB-C on one side. USB-A on the other. Screenshot_20200407-132259_Amazon%20Shopping.jpeg