Annoying Bluetooth Disconnect Notification...How Do I Disable it?

Mizzrt

May 11, 2020
Visit site
I am going to throw my phone in the trash in a minute!!! So I think I have narrowed down the source of the horrible (sounds like a poker machine win) noise that happens every time I am out and/or disconnect my BT devices.

Even if my phone is on silent it happens. I think when i am out my S9 tries connect to other peoples phones or BT devices and makes this notification sound.

I have re-booted, cleared cache, re-set settings, turned off all notifications (silent) and put on DND hundreds of times in the past few months and I am at my wits end...any suggestions???

Mizzrt

May 11, 2020
Visit site
Nope that made it worse...so the sound is like when a poker machine spin has stopped on all lines (boom boom boom) but pokie machine stylz haha no it's not funny I've only switched to Android this year & this started in early March & it's legit driving me crazy!

lgossin

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
I think I have the same issue, I get this random noise, I will hear it when I am making a call in my car over Bluetooth, then in the middle of the call I get a sound. I just turned off device scanning hope that helps I also have media turned off and that hasn't he;ped only keeps annoying ads from making noise when I play solitaire (I am a cheap SOB) I will keep you posted

Mizzrt

May 11, 2020
Visit site
ok I have done that again...connected to a BT device, disconnected and no noise thus far so it must be an App. Spoke too soon... I have now disabled, force stopped or uninstalled most of my apps and it did it again ahhhhhhh losing it over here! Any further advice????

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
ok I have done that again...connected to a BT device, disconnected and no noise thus far so it must be an App. Spoke too soon... I have now disabled, force stopped or uninstalled most of my apps and it did it again ahhhhhhh losing it over here! Any further advice????
It happens in safe mode ?

Mizzrt

May 11, 2020
Visit site
This is the only thing in my BT control history...which is odd coz i use BT all the time shouldn't all my devices be shown?
Also been in safe mode and no noise this far...dies this mean it's an App??

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200514-192703_Settings.jpg
    Screenshot_20200514-192703_Settings.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 5

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
This is the only thing in my BT control history...which is odd coz i use BT all the time shouldn't all my devices be shown?
Yeah most likely a app , looks to be one in your screen shot

Mizzrt

May 11, 2020
Visit site
Nope uninstalled that App & connected to my BT speaker, watched a YouTube clip, disconnected BT & boom the annoying noise.

It's definitely something BT disconnection associated.

methodman89

Feb 5, 2018
Visit site
They probably were, but in rereading your posts, you've cleared the cache, eliminating the hx. Next time it happens, immediately go to the bt control hx page again.

Mizzrt

May 11, 2020
Visit site
Last night when I disconnected from my BT speaker it happened straight away...now its the am and I just just disconnected from my BT speaker and it happened straight away again. Nothing in my BT Control history...

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Last night when I disconnected from my BT speaker it happened straight away...now its the am and I just just disconnected from my BT speaker and it happened straight away again. Nothing in my BT Control history...
So in safe mode it doesn't happen? You have to go through your apps see which is causing this

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie