Hello! I have a Galaxy S9 on Verizon and running Android 10. I have fingerprint security enabled, trusted places with multiple coordinates for home and work and trusted devices set for my Ford Sync system. Before the 10 update with smart lock enabled I could turn on my phone and most of the time bypass the fingerprint sign in with trusted places and all the time with trusted devices (Sync). Since the update to 10 I have added a Galaxy Watch bluetoothed to the phone. Now about half the time when I'm in the car the phone requires fingerprint sign in even connected to the car and watch when I'm trying to launch Google Maps or Pandora or other apps. It will also randomly require fingerprint sign in when away from the car and connected to the watch. Is there a new setting i'm missing the times out? Does anybody else have a this problem? Thanks for reading my rant!
    05-15-2020 08:51 AM
    Could be update needs to clear out smart lock and add everything again .
    05-15-2020 10:50 AM
    Mustang...Thanks I deleted everything in Smart Lock and will add it all back. I'll let you know if it works!
    mustang7757 likes this.
    05-15-2020 01:00 PM
    Mustang...Thanks I deleted everything in Smart Lock and will add it all back. I'll let you know if it works!
    Ok , let me know.!
    05-15-2020 01:25 PM
    Well it still does the same thing! In reality it's not a big problem to sign in with the S9 except when in the holder in my car and that is when there are 2 Trusted Devices (Sync and Watch) connected. If you have any others ideas I'll be willing to try them.
    05-28-2020 01:24 PM
    Well it still does the same thing! In reality it's not a big problem to sign in with the S9 except when in the holder in my car and that is when there are 2 Trusted Devices (Sync and Watch) connected. If you have any others ideas I'll be willing to try them.
    If its trusted Bluetooth might want reset network in settings for that , or use on body detection , if left for 4 hours it will lock again.

Here's a guide to go over see if you can catch anything helpful, also you can create custom locations .

https://support.google.com/android/answer/9075927?hl=en
    05-28-2020 01:56 PM