Hearing a random iOS notification sound on Galaxy S9?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

yesterday i heard an ios notification sound playing on my phone, without any notification or having the sound previously installed. i have a samsung galaxy s9. does anyone have any idea what it could be? is it adware? and if so, any good removal apps?

BergerKing

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
Hello, and welcome to the Android Central forums!

Sounds like an interesting dilemma, one I sadly don't have the answer to, but I'm sure members will be able to work this out, but they will have questions to help you diagnose this issue.

If you have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.

Meanwhile, I've moved the thread to the S9 subforum, since you've identified which phone you have.

RapidTurtle

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
I was getting annoying sounds for notifications and couldn't figure out what it was. I finally found a setting called notification reminder. You get your normal notification, but then every so many minutes, I would get a quick sound, and it was reminding that I hadn't looked at the notification. It doesn't really sound like your problem, but you could check it just in case.