On my S9+ I constantly have to disable Samsung Voice Input so I can use Google for voice input. Samsung's voice doesn't hear everything and I find its more difficult navigating.

I had tried to permanently remove or disable the actual service but it reenabled. Then if you go into manage keyboards its always checked. I need this to go away. Samsung wants me to send my phone to them at a fee since they will only provide basic troubleshooting.

I don't think this is hardware related of course but any advice is appreciated.
    08-12-2020 01:31 PM
    Welcome to Android Central. I hope you haven't given up yet and find your thread. To reply to this thread and receive notifications when others leave comments you will need to register an account. This link will help you do that... https://forums.androidcentral.com/as...-new-post.html

Yes Samsung has made it impossible to disable most of their apps or remove many of their services. The best advice I can give you is to discontinue use of the Samsung keyboard. I've seen a few posts in the not so distant past about similar issues and they all seem to be tied to the use of the Samsung keyboard. Switching to something like Gboard seems to prevent this issue as Google speech is integrated into it and Samsung's speech addon is integrated into Samsung's keyboard. This is why it keeps coming back.
    08-13-2020 02:14 AM
    [Moved to s9 Forum for specific traffic]
    08-13-2020 02:53 AM