How to update medical info

Max Maxwell3

Nov 18, 2022
Visit site
Hi. I managed some time ago to set up emergency contacts and medical info that is accessible from the lock screen. I need to update the medical info. By accessing the emergency tab on the lock screen I can update emergency contacts and see the medical info. However, despite many internet searches and trawling settings I cannot find how to update the medical info. I'm running Android v10. Can you help?

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
In Settings, use the search box and search for 'Medical'. It's part of Personal Safety or Safety & Emergency.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.

Last edited by a moderator:

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Usually in your contact app you can change this or type in settings search bar medical emergency see what comes up

Max Maxwell3

Nov 18, 2022
Visit site
My phkne is a galaxy s9+ running Android 10. There is no Personal Safety or Safety and Emergency ootion in my Settings and nothing comes up in Contacts. A search for "medical" in Settings produces nothing