If the S9 didn't launch until August, how would that impact the Note line?

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Greggles on his video today shower the Olixar clear case for the S9 and S9 Plus. I guess case companies have already have the dummy phones. Maybe this means the phone will be released for sale sometime in Feb then. Since Olixar likely has had the dummy phone for at least a couple weeks now if they already have cases for it.

Looking at the s9 line, other than the way the dual camera is mounted on the back, it looks nearly identical to the s8 at least the screen is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkWZDywp4_4

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Jan and not release until March? I still think it's reveled in Feb. Is it possible in Jan at CES they will release the Tab s4? That is the reason why I'm waiting until CES before buying the Tab S3. Don't want to buy it and then it goes on sale with even deeper discount and the better Tab S4 comes out. It seems that tab series they keep under wraps more.

The ACTUAL Samsung response to those is that it's unlikely they will have anything to show or launch at CES, so nope. Not in January.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
The ACTUAL Samsung response to those is that it's unlikely they will have anything to show or launch at CES, so nope. Not in January.

So will we see the price drop on the tab s3 at all soon then? Even on sale at $500 that is still too high for something that's been out for 9 months. Especially the full $600 Mark regular price.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
So will we see the price drop on the tab s3 at all soon then? Even on sale at $500 that is still too high for something that's been out for 9 months. Especially the full $600 Mark regular price.

Not likely given the history so far... S2 didn't really drop price beyond a hundred bucks until the Tab S3 came along, and even then it kept selling for that for a while.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1