02-07-2018 08:18 AM
31 12
tools
    I would just assume delete the Google stuff (except assistant) and go with the stock Samsung apps. Samsung Pay, Internet Browser and their theme store are things I surely miss
    Unfortunately, you can't uninstall the Google apps or Samsung apps, at least not on my S7 Edge, so you end up with a bunch of duplicates that can only be disabled. I guess that's something, but I'd like to be able to free up the storage space.

I've never used Samsung Pay, how do you like it?
    02-02-2018 11:12 AM
    Considering the Nokia 8 for my wife next. The form factor is important to her.
    I love it. Just wish the camera was on par with the latest Samsungs. Nokia used to set the camera standard once upon a time. The Live Bokeh (portrait) mode is wonderful (lets you refocus and blur background even after the photo is taken), but overall photo quality is not as good as my Note8.
    mgbosshogg likes this.
    02-02-2018 02:20 PM
    Unfortunately, you can't uninstall the Google apps or Samsung apps, at least not on my S7 Edge, so you end up with a bunch of duplicates that can only be disabled. I guess that's something, but I'd like to be able to free up the storage space.

It’s saved me several times when I’ve forgotten my wallet, because it’s taken almost everywhere. I love it
    02-02-2018 05:25 PM
    It’s saved me several times when I’ve forgotten my wallet, because it’s taken almost everywhere. I love it
    Good to know, I'll have to give it a go.
    02-02-2018 10:25 PM

SP useless here in the 21st century. Magnetic swipe terminal? Lol not seen one in 10 years plus.

Only 6 small banks supported here as well as it's not really needed.

Use Android Pay every day though. Rarely need my wallet these days. AP has usual tap and pay limit of £30 though, it's only real draw back.
    02-03-2018 06:37 AM
    The one thing that concerns me with possibly getting the S9+ is that the rumor is that Samsung will be doing away with the S line after the 9, just like Google did away with the Nexus line. Will it continue to support S line phones for people who have them, or will they be forced to upgrade to whatever phone replaces the S line, which will undoubtedly be more expensive?
    02-07-2018 08:18 AM
31 12