Best Cases for the Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+

hasasimo

May 3, 2014
Visit site
...no company logos, no blk, no red, no blue cover-up, just $.99 clear (free shipping !) w/all the soft TPU knock-round padding/coverage u'll ever need. wanna be able to see the $840+ color u had to have, rite ? here ya go ! yeah, i know, these start to yellow out in 4-6 months, so get nuther one for $.99 & save ur $$, gang...(i got 5 of 'em, total: $4.95 !) heck, now all i need is my frickn purple/GS9+ ! ;)

4 to 6 months is very optimistic :p

born2nd

Oct 10, 2015
Visit site
Had one similar to that on my first S7 Edge. Dropped it on the concrete floor in the service department at a car dealer, and the screen shattered. Would it have happened in any case? Maybe, but these really thin TPU cases are more for scratch protection than impact protection.

...ha ! dropped my good ol' soon-to-be-replaced Nexus 6P so many times i can't remember (also, popped outa my pocket while running across the street more than i wanna recall, too !)...damage control: nada/zilch...clear TPU's come from a lotta diff manufacturers (China) & in a lotta diff models...found the more pricey ones really sucked ! been with www.shamoscases.com 'clears' for yrs now...not THIN by any means and bounce rite back...hey, whtvr u guys like is ur choice. me ? i like lookn at what i paid 'ka-ching $$$' for. but droppn over $5 bucks for a smartphone case ain't in my playbook...works, don't fix it... :-!
cheers ! :cool:

PS...just saw that they moved their price up from $.99 to $4.97 ! glad i got my 5 when
they were $.99 !

Attachments

• nexus6p1 copy.jpg
    nexus6p1 copy.jpg
    721 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:

LJSquishy

Sep 26, 2013
Visit site
I finally decided on the Caseology Legion midnight blue for myself, and Spigen Tough Armor in graphite gray for my husband. I couldn't decide which was better between those two, and didn't really want to spend $30 for the Incipio DualPro which has served me very well over the last 5 years (same case, same phone). So, we're trying out Caseology and Spigen to see if we like one better than the other. I'm pairing them both with Whitestone Dome glass screen protectors. I'm overall very disappointed in the more feminine color/design choices in cases...I don't want pink or purple but there's nothing in between it seems.

81g+qrj5WJL._SY445_.jpgtitle_s9_ta_0001s_0002_edit_merged_2048x2048.jpg

Inkjaw

Mar 8, 2018
Visit site
...no company logos, no blk, no red, no blue cover-up, just $.99 clear (free shipping !) w/all the soft TPU knock-round padding/coverage u'll ever need. wanna be able to see the $840+ color u had to have, rite ? here ya go ! yeah, i know, these start to yellow out in 4-6 months, so get nuther one for $.99 & save ur $$, gang...(i got 5 of 'em, total: $4.95 !) heck, now all i need is my frickn purple/GS9+ ! ;)

Neat!

ovidiuav

Oct 6, 2017
Visit site
Just ordered the Spigen Neo Hybrid in Gunmetal/Black for my S9, hope it won't be too bulky, but it looks really good. Thinking of switching to Mous when they begin shipping in May, anyone ever use their cases before? From the videos they look amazingly well built.

stmax

Nov 3, 2014
Visit site

jimjonesG7

Feb 27, 2016
Visit site
Been hoping I would see a case that would interest me but nothing so far.Like my phone without a case but its too slippery and looking for the slimest but prettiest case, got the S9 plus and really do not want a bulky case. Any recomendations please.

Mar 10, 2018
Visit site
The Unicorn Beetle cases seem to get great reviews in various YouTube videos I've seen. I'm not a fan of the look myself but if you think it's cute I think you'll be happy with the performance of it.
I’m pretty girly so the color jumped out at me LOL! Hopefully they protect the phone well, too!

Beth Hahn

Feb 28, 2018
Visit site
Just got my plasma clear uag case and caseology screen protector today tho I may got with the zagg protector at best buy when I pick up the phone Friday...as far as the case I want to try something different but I seem to always come back to the uag...have it on my LG G6 and have dropped that a few times with no damage can't speak for how a curved screen will do in the same case tho :/ still want to maybe try the iblason or thebut I'd like something clear to actually show off the phone color...the xdoria one peaked my interest bc of the channel at the bottom that redirects the bottom speaker so it sounds forward but reviews on the s8 version a lot of people said it has no shock absorb to it and screens cracked...I guess I'm just going through the reviews for the s8 cases to see what ones are good since it's pretty much the same design

Edit: so after reviews seems like the plasma uag case isn't compatible with many if the glass screen protectors out there so might be sending it back :(

Last edited: