Best Cases for the Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
So far I am loving my Tech 21 I think it's called EVO case. If I wanted another good case I would see if Spigen had the kickstand case that I had on my Note 8 it was Rose gold with glitter on the back very nice. Kickstand came off and they sent me a new case right away I sent them a picture. But it was expensive directly from Spigen and all Amazon had was the clear one which now I would consider it with my lilac phone.

Than I got this cheap $8 case with floating hearts on the back and since it had 66 great reviews decided to try it come to find out give a review get another one free LOL! So I am getting another one in a different color but won't probably use it. It's cute and all but makes my phone a little heavier and I just like the way the phone feels with my Tech 21 1st time having one of those.

And I always do Zagg Invisishield I love this girl at the mall kiosk she is great. They don't make the good tempered glass ones anymore like we had on our HTC.

Last edited:

lmandl

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
OMG! I'm excited sold my Note got to get the S9 plus on Sunday. Best Buy was out of this smart things kit which was free with purchase so they offered me a free case. I liked this one the girl waiting on me had on her S9 Tech21 it was Orchid on her lilac phone. Is Tech21 good? I have never had that brand before but they were out of it :-( and I am caseless till Thursday. I used to love Otterbox Symmetry but their clear one was hard and made it too bulky I thought. And on my Note 8 I had to return a Casemaste that I didn't care for. I really wanted a case to show off the color of my phone.

But I ordered one to hold me over that's coming tomorrow off Amazon cause the Best Buy one hasn't even shipped yet and it was cheap 8 bucks but it has purple hearts floating on the back and got all great reviews so will see. But I really want a case with the round circle ring but I want it to be a good brand and have good protection. I don't want popsocket and I saw some cases with the built in ring on Amazon that said works with wireless charging which is what I need. Any suggestions I like holding my phone with the ring and being able to use it as a kickstand. Thanks!

Edit: Gonna try to attach these 2 cases Tech 21 one orchid from BB and the floating heart one from Amazon.
Tech21 cases are wonderful. I've used them and I've known others who have also. They're very protective. You'll like it.

wiseone624

May 26, 2014
Visit site
Any recommended cases with the card holder? I got the Spigen Slim Armor CS Galaxy S9 Case with Slim Dual Layer Wallet Design and Card Slot Holder and it the slide down feature is horrible and falls down on its own. The S7 version was horizontal and was a stronger closure. I will be returning this one to Amazon as I am pretty sure I will lose my coveted MetroCard but can't find any with good reviews.

chanchan05

Q&A Team
Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
Any recommended cases with the card holder? I got the Spigen Slim Armor CS Galaxy S9 Case with Slim Dual Layer Wallet Design and Card Slot Holder and it the slide down feature is horrible and falls down on its own. The S7 version was horizontal and was a stronger closure. I will be returning this one to Amazon as I am pretty sure I will lose my coveted MetroCard but can't find any with good reviews.
Most cases with card holders are wallet types.

strikeIII

Aug 24, 2010
Visit site
Really diggin this dbrands skin and aluminum bumper combo. I normally go naked so wanted something minimal. The bumper is made by Luphie shipped from China. IMG_0549.jpgIMG_0550.jpgIMG_0550.jpgIMG_0551.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0548.jpg
    IMG_0548.jpg
    314.9 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_0547.jpg
    IMG_0547.jpg
    300.3 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:

strikeIII

Aug 24, 2010
Visit site

I've used a Vena wallet case on my Note8 and iPhone X. Great cases but only really used them when I didn't want to carry my wallet around which is not very often. They have S9 on preorder on their site.
https://www.venaproducts.com/smartp...g/galaxy-s9-s9/galaxy-s9-wallet-case-vcommute

blazablaz

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
I've been rocking the caseology cases. parralex. vault, and the skyfall. all are excellent and work with the whitestone dome screen protector. now I'm using Samsung Rugged with kickstand and it's just amazing. Grip is excellent as well. kickstand really comes in handy.

Garz

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
2bc68e73bb21c524bd50c551bc2203ec.jpg

7b913ae45bb47a13b6e00716c14a8313.jpg

Got this Samsung branded case from Target today. I love it.

KP8819

Mar 10, 2018
Visit site
Me personally for my smartphone, I use only a transparent film for the back and sides, of Slickwraps and for the screen, a transparent film that protects shocks, from bestbuy, lifetime warranty. It is safe to protect less than a good shell but I keep the original design of the smartphone and it protects extremely well from wear.

These films do intrigue me but although they protect from scratches & show off the beauty of the original design they can't offer much if any protection from even a small drop right?
Have you dropped your phone at all and did it offer any protection?

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Anyone use Popsockets? I need something for when I am out listening to live music and want to Facebook live to make it easier to hold the phone plus to be able to use it as a kickstand. When I got my Note 8 the girl at the Zagg Kiosk sold me a $20 case with a ring on the back. The case wasn't my favorite color but I bought it and used it only when going out. I know with a ring or popsocket you can't wireless charge. But myTech 21 case is easy to get on and off that now I either want a posocket or ring to put on another case for just going out. The stand at the mall didn't have similar ring case for the 9 plus but said he sells the rings for 10 bucks and can put one on my case and I thought of using it on the cheap $8 floating heart case I got off Amazon but everyone likes Popsockets too. I am afraid that a popsocket or ring will fall off. I googled ring cases and didnt see any good protective cute ones that I liked. My couple friends love Popsocket so maybe I should try one I don't know. I hate to mess up my nice tech 21 with one but maybe I'll find a cute one to match and use it on the tech 21 and not on the cheap Amazon case. Just wanted opinions on popcocket really and I didn't see a thread here for it

Tech21 cases are excellent for drop protection especially considering how slim they are

djkleric

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Check Aliexpress.com for cases. I have been able to find some cheap and reliable cases from there for many of my past devices.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scout13fox