Best Cases for the Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+

greyserf

Apr 13, 2013
Visit site
Does anyone use a case with a Popsocket? Trying to find a case (with good protection) that a Popsocket will actually stick to. I've been through 5 different cases and a Popsocket won't adhere to any of them.

pauljjr

Aug 7, 2018
Visit site
Just put on an Otter Box Commuter...as far as I know, this is the only one that had covers for the charging port as well as the plug.
Excellent protection, 2 piece construction and slides into your pocket easily but also easy to grip.

Abbers727

Sep 21, 2015
Visit site
Does anyone use a case with a Popsocket? Trying to find a case (with good protection) that a Popsocket will actually stick to. I've been through 5 different cases and a Popsocket won't adhere to any of them.

I use an Otterbox Defender. Originally, the popsocket didn't stick very well. I cleaned the popsocket off and re-applied it and it stayed on the case without issue.

stmax

Nov 3, 2014
Visit site
Recently switched to an Otterbox Strada (the one that is a folio) on my replacement unit after I cracked my last screen. I like it!

naturalguy

Jul 23, 2015
Visit site
I just had a nasty drop on concrete screen side down and the OtterBox Defender did it's job, because of the high top and bottom lip, my screen never touched the ground. Luckily it was a flat surface. This is why I get a heavy duty case.

Nov 1, 2014
Visit site
I've just got a Samsung silicon back cover for my s9, and it's like trying to hold a bar of soap! Nice, slim and good looking case, but not at all practical. Shame.

missy8787

Jan 11, 2016
Visit site
New to the s9+ looking for case recomandations sry if this was asked already. I have a clear tech21 case on it now but it gets so much dust in the edge corners is there any good cases that don't get so much dust in the edges?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar