What color are you getting?

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Time for some change..
Highly skeptical that I would go with the 9 but if I did it would definitely be the Plus. As far as color goes I always like black but I might be interested in another option depending on what they have but I would not do silver and I would not do gray or white. I definitely will check it out though when it does get officially released and check out the demo models as well usually Best Buy in my area gets those in pretty quickly

milehigherik

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
I'm kind of sick of black. I know that white can get dirty. I always run a case though. I wish there was a color like the raspberry V30. We'll see.

hasasimo

May 3, 2014
Visit site
It's hard to pick a color when we don't know what colors will be offered yet.

The most stunning, stylish phone color on the market right now is the Nokia 8's polished copper.

I just hope the S9's options are better than the Note8's, which were hugely boring and disappointing, at least here in the U.S.

hasasimo

May 3, 2014
Visit site
Well, the lilac purple color option just leaked. I think it's nice, but a bit too effeminate for me. Hoping there will be a unique color option for me other than the boring black and standard silver.

milehigherik

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site

hasasimo

May 3, 2014
Visit site
Samsung Galaxy S9 Android Flagship Leaks In Lilac Purple
https://www.androidheadlines.com/20...9-android-flagship-leaks-in-lilac-purple.html

I'm thinking like a vibrant color...something flashy.

Something like what Nokia did with their Lumia lines would be nice. Bright yellow, orange, cyan.

Of course, I'm still stuck on that polished copper Nokia 8. Just the perfect combo of stylish, distinguished, and bold to me.

There are rumors that the S9 will come in a blue option. I hope it's as unique as the Note7's coral blue, but I feel like it'll be a run-of-the-bill blue a la the Note8's.

If there's a regular gold option, I may just roll with that like with the S7.

hasasimo

May 3, 2014
Visit site
Evan Blass just hinted that Samsung is bringing back coral blue! I loved that color on my Note7, but that subtle gold trim is what really completed the look. The metal frame would instead also be coral blue this time around I'm sure.

Still, if that is indeed the case, then I'm getting the S9 in coral blue.

jamezr

Trusted Member
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
Evan Blass just hinted that Samsung is bringing back coral blue! I loved that color on my Note7, but that subtle gold trim is what really completed the look. The metal frame would instead also be coral blue this time around I'm sure.

Still, if that is indeed the case, then I'm getting the S9 in coral blue.
Would love love to a Pearl White S9+ ...but that coral blue looks pretty good too

Monee_121

Aug 31, 2014
Visit site
I'm down for either coral blue or lilac purple. Loving my silver S7 Edge, and previously had a white S6 Edge. Tired of plain colors.