Is the Galaxy S9+ too big?

Michaelw81

May 27, 2015
Visit site
I pick my S9 up tomorrow too, on the UK release date. I'm hoping the rumours are true of a free gel case coming in the box. I tried an S9+ in store, that was in a good case, and it was massive. It seemed just about usable with one hand, naked, but Anyone that carries a glass phone around naked is either too rich, or likes to live dangerously

jma78b

Apr 25, 2014
Visit site
Re: wich one is better

I live in London. The UK gets iit nearly a week before the US if you pre ordered by 6pm tonight. I ordered on the 28th Feb.

Gray Area

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
I am coming from only iPhone 6 and just placed a preorder for the Galaxy S9+. I chose the S9+ because it's still a narrow phone overall, so the larger screen seems like a necessity to enhance video watching experience.

I am, however, concerned about the size and weight of the device. Does anyone ever find that the S8+ to be too big? The S9+ is actually going to be heavier than the S8+ too.
Of course not! Says the note 8 user lol.

Oscar Maradiaga

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Let me drop end this with the iPhone 8 plus is huge physically and we the same as the iphoine 7 plus. The galaxy s9 plus is smaller then the note 8 and as someone who's going from the note 8 to the s9plus it's because the note 8 was taller but less ram for the s8plus so I thought ram would be better which it was. But the note 8 has it's problems. I love cameras on a phone and the s9 plus is a great camera. Drop Mic and think about it. Every phone upgrade is special latest specs and I've been a Samsung s line to note since the galaxy s 2 to the note 2 and thhe note 8 was pretty much the s8plus with a few a upgrades. Samsung has landed smartphone iPhone users are now

waveuk

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
I received today the S9+, coming from a S8. I was concerned with size but it is not that big.

Being the S9+ wider it makes it actually nicer and easier to hold. I was finding the S8 too narrow.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21