03-20-2018 08:18 AM
982 ... 1819202122 ...
tools
    Exactly. It's two-day shipping. So, if you don't have a UPS tracking number yet, it will take 2 days after you receive that number. My order shows "Shipped", but no tracking number. If UPS picks up packages tomorrow (Saturday), I won't receive it until Monday or Tuesday.
    03-10-2018 12:20 AM
    Just pre-ordered online using Jump... Effortless. Do they send you info about sending in your old phone? I've never upgraded online only in the store. BTW I ordered the Lilac.
    Yes. It will be below the order info.
    03-10-2018 12:26 AM
    We ordered two a purple and a blue one. We called literally right as it went live. We were the very first order the customer service rep took for the S9. I’m excited for them to come in! I just hope SUPCASE cases get in before the phones!
    03-10-2018 01:34 AM
    Finally got my tracking number from UPS..
    amyf27 and MarVaRa like this.
    03-10-2018 02:11 AM
    Went out for dinner and some college hoops, I come back and see that my order is now marked as shipped! Woohoo!

Best part, I had paid for 2 day shipping but it says "Next Day Air Saver" on there!

The tracking info shows nothing but "Order processed, ready for UPS" even though T-Mobile has it marked as "shipped," so I don't know if it's actually been shipped yet.

God, what an awesome surprise it would be if I somehow get my S9 tomorrow. A few hours ago I was thinking Tuesday at the absolute earliest, and more likely Wednesday.

*EDIT: Just catching up on this thread... seems most of you think the phones won't actually be shipped tonight . I guess I got a little excited. *Still* would be a pleasant surprise even if I didn't get it til Monday. Would be a day or two sooner than I realistically expected.
    Once you go into UPS and track, and see Origin Scan - that's when UPS is preparing to actually ship it.
    MarVaRa and hasasimo like this.
    03-10-2018 06:39 AM
    Yea basically, might see some action after midnight Sunday aka origin scans
    I've had that happen with some previous phones - Sunday night / EARLY monday origin scan and then Monday delivery.
    03-10-2018 06:40 AM
    Now have a UPS tracking # but no delivery date yet. Ordered online 3/7, w/ expected shipping 3/13-3/15. Getting closer!
    MarVaRa likes this.
    03-10-2018 06:59 AM
    As of this morning, TMobile site caught up to UPS. Screenshots below. Preordered on 3.4 early a.m.
    MarVaRa likes this.
    03-10-2018 07:02 AM
    Now have a UPS tracking # but no delivery date yet. Ordered online 3/7, w/ expected shipping 3/13-3/15. Getting closer!
    Have you gone to the MyUps app to see what it says there? If you have a MyUps app login.
    03-10-2018 07:03 AM
    Another good sign - just got this email Tmobile Agreement update. I think I may get it Monday.
    03-10-2018 07:12 AM
    Another good sign - just got this email Tmobile Agreement update. I think I may get it Monday.
    /
    03-10-2018 07:25 AM
    I ordered yesterday morning. 3/9
    Card charged yesterday afternoon.
    Lastnight, Tmobile and UPS reads shipped w/track#. "processed: waiting for UPS"
    S9+, Coral Blue, Online order.
    03-10-2018 07:31 AM
    cool. got all 3 of my imei numbers and everything else. looks like Monday or Tuesday
    lsmith9523 likes this.
    03-10-2018 07:33 AM
    cool. got all 3 of my imei numbers and everything else. looks like Monday or Tuesday
    Yea I'm thinking so as well.
    magia21 likes this.
    03-10-2018 07:35 AM
    My credit card shows "PROCESSING TMOBILE*WEB UPGRADE"
    amyf27, lsmith9523 and MarVaRa like this.
    03-10-2018 07:46 AM
    I ordered yesterday morning. 3/9
    Card charged yesterday afternoon.
    Lastnight, Tmobile and UPS reads shipped w/track#. "processed: waiting for UPS"
    S9+, Coral Blue, Online order.
    Sweet I also ordered yesterday morning but I have only been charged. Jod
    03-10-2018 07:53 AM
    So everyone who ordered way after me has shipping updates? Mine still says order being processed
    03-10-2018 08:47 AM
    So this year, apparently, TMobile is concerned about upsetting Samsung so they aren't giving the packages to UPS as early as previous years, right?

Seems like the boxes are all labeled and packed, ready to be handed over to UPS.
    03-10-2018 09:11 AM
    So this year, apparently, TMobile is concerned about upsetting Samsung so they aren't giving the packages to UPS as early as previous years, right?

Seems like the boxes are all labeled and packed, ready to be handed over to UPS.
    I think they're going to be shipping early they wouldn't charge your card and then give you the tracking number and then say up ready for UPS I've been through this a few times and once it gets to this point it's usually An Origin scan and then the game is on
    03-10-2018 09:13 AM
    So everyone who ordered way after me has shipping updates? Mine still says order being processed
    Yes, it would appear so. If it makes you feel better I'm in the same boat. I stayed up until 11:00 PM on the 28th, and spent the next three hours pre-ordering until the early hours of the morning. Many here who ordered later seem to be getting shipping info prior to me.

That said, I don't know that it'll affect your delivery date. I had nothing yesterday when everyone else had shipping labels. Mine ended up arriving in My UPS by the end of the night though. Could be that our packages are at the back of the line or something, but it appears they're still in the same batch as everyone else.

Is it lame to not see any benefit to pre-ordering as soon as possible? Yeah. But having done the S8+ and Note 8 pre-orders in 2017, I know what to expect at this point, so it's stopped bothering me.
    03-10-2018 09:16 AM
    Pre ordering is only to guarantee you get your device by the release date. If you pre-order one day earlier than someone else or several days earlier than someone else that pre-orders there's no guarantee you'll get it any sooner than them but the both of you will get them by or before the release date.
    jasonb, jamezr and MarVaRa like this.
    03-10-2018 09:20 AM
    I think they're going to be shipping early they wouldn't charge your card and then give you the tracking number and then say up ready for UPS I've been through this a few times and once it gets to this point it's usually An Origin scan and then the game is on
    But last year didn't UPS hold the packages and deliver the S8 like a day before release day? I have a feeling we might not see delivery dates/UPS updates until about the 14th. I could be wrong, but I'm just not getting my hopes up.
    03-10-2018 09:27 AM
    But last year didn't UPS hold the packages and deliver the S8 like a day before release day? I have a feeling we might not see delivery dates/UPS updates until about the 14th. I could be wrong, but I'm just not getting my hopes up.
    Not sure.
    03-10-2018 09:29 AM
    Samsung authorized carriers to ship a week early
    03-10-2018 09:36 AM
    Pre ordering is only to guarantee you get your device by the release date. If you pre-order one day earlier than someone else or several days earlier than someone else that pre-orders there's no guarantee you'll get it any sooner than them but the both of you will get them by or before the release date.
    Good point. There also seems to be an element of randomness here, from what I'm noticing. For the Note 8 I preordered around 9 or 10 AM on the first day, and I got my phone 9 days early. If that held this time, I would have gotten my S9+ on Wednesday, but I preordered at midnight and am getting my shipping info a bit later than others.

Assuming that preordering earlier doesn't ensure a later delivery, there still seems to be no harm in preordering as soon as you can. Assuming you've already decided you want to upgrade, of course.
    03-10-2018 09:48 AM
982 ... 1819202122 ...