03-20-2018 07:18 AM
982 ... 2021222324 ...
tools
    I am surprised at the number of people I have seen saying they break easy. I've dropped my S7 edge more than a few times and not a scratch. I only use the cheap thin cases...
    You've been lucky. Drops on uneven ground (gravel, rocks, pavement with even small pebbles) will cause a screen crack/shatter. Drops on flat ground (hardwood, tile, even smooth cement) will likely survive.
    03-10-2018 05:21 PM
    You've been lucky. Drops on uneven ground (gravel, rocks, pavement with even small pebbles) will cause a screen crack/shatter. Drops on flat ground (hardwood, tile, even smooth cement) will likely survive.
    small rocks equal high stress points of contact.
    03-10-2018 05:55 PM
    Alright! Finally got my shipping info for my blue s9+. 2nd day air.
    03-10-2018 06:27 PM
    Preorder the s9plus blue on March 7.I preorder on Tmobile app.Paid the $120 Jod fee was given free 2day air shipping.my cc was charged March 9th.Today I got tracking info looks like I got free next day air shipping.
    Attached Thumbnails T-Mobile: Galaxy S9/S9+ Official Pre-Order Thread-screenshot_20180310-190955.jpg  
    amyf27 likes this.
    03-10-2018 06:31 PM
    Looks like everyone got Next Day Air, no matter what shipping method they paid for (or didn't pay for).
    03-10-2018 07:23 PM
    Looks like everyone got Next Day Air, no matter what shipping method they paid for (or didn't pay for).
    Come to think of it, me too then. I was told it was like 25$ yet my charges are 128. I'll take it.
    03-10-2018 07:25 PM
    Sadly mine says 2nd Day Air. Not Next Day
    03-10-2018 07:33 PM
    And mine ordered on the 2nd is still processing.....
    03-10-2018 07:34 PM
    Preorder the s9plus blue on March 7.I preorder on Tmobile app.Paid the $120 Jod fee was given free 2day air shipping.my cc was charged March 9th.Today I got tracking info looks like I got free next day air shipping.
    @Jason: wonder why your UPS screenshot says 1.5 lbs when mine says 1 lb?
    03-10-2018 08:12 PM
    Mine was ordered the 4th and I have the same as above. Shipped, not picked up yet, 2nd day Air. I'm figuring Wednesday delivery.
    03-10-2018 08:18 PM
    Sadly mine says 2nd Day Air. Not Next Day
    Do you have a UPS MyChoice Account...if so then follow these steps:

Go to your MyChoice Delivery Planner

Select Change Delivery

Select Deliver My Package On Another Day

Go To New Delivery Date

Select Tuesday, 03/13/2018

Enter credit/debit card information and pay fee ($5.00)

Package should arrive on Tuesday, just like someone that paid for Next Day Air and if you do this before your package shows shipped you should be fine.

You'll want to do this prior to Sunday evening because packages should be leaving UPS and showing delivery date information on the website and app sometime early Monday morning for Next Day Air shipments.

Next Day Air:
    Next Business Day after shipping (i.e. Tuesday delivery)

https://www.ups.com/us/en/shipping/s...t-day-air.page

2nd Day Air:
    Second Business Day after shipping (i.e. Wednesday delivery)

https://www.ups.com/us/es/shipping/s...d-day-air.page
    nino perez1 and echo_808 like this.
    03-10-2018 09:00 PM
    @Jason: wonder why your UPS screenshot says 1.5 lbs when mine says 1 lb?
    Different logistics warehouses? Different scales and some not calibrated properly? Either way shouldn't matter because ups likely is charging TMobile by the piece.
    03-10-2018 09:15 PM

Select Change Delivery

Go To New Delivery Date

Package should arrive on Tuesday, just like someone that paid for Next Day Air and if you do this before your package shows shipped you should be fine.

You'll want to do this prior to Sunday evening because packages should be leaving UPS and showing delivery date information on the website and app sometime early Monday morning for Next Day Air shipments.

Next Day Air:
    "Next Business Day" after shipping - https://www.ups.com/us/en/shipping/s...t-day-air.page

2nd Day Air:
    "Second Business Day" after shipping - https://www.ups.com/us/es/shipping/s...d-day-air.page
    Thanks for the tip! If I ever get a UPS number I'll have to try this
    03-10-2018 09:35 PM

Select Change Delivery

Go To New Delivery Date

Next Day Air:

2nd Day Air:

I do have My Ups! Thanks... I'll do that.
    03-10-2018 09:48 PM

Select Change Delivery

Go To New Delivery Date

Next Day Air:

2nd Day Air:

Awesome mate. Thanks for the tip. I just tried it.
    nino perez1 likes this.
    03-10-2018 09:56 PM
    Has anyone gotten a shipping notice for a purple S9+
    MarVaRa likes this.
    03-10-2018 10:01 PM
    regarding this "My UPS" change of delivery date method:

i don't quite understand how, when informed at the last minute, that UPS can quickly pick out the package and change its delivery date?

you'd think they would have needed to know earlier on in the process! fascinating.
    03-10-2018 10:02 PM
    regarding this "My UPS" change of delivery date method:

i don't quite understand how, when informed at the last minute, that UPS can quickly pick out the package and change its delivery date?

you'd think they would have needed to know earlier on in the process! fascinating.
    In terms of UPS it's not considered last minute because your package hasn't even shipped yet, that's why you can make change before it shows ships.
    03-10-2018 10:05 PM

Select Change Delivery

Go To New Delivery Date

Next Day Air:

2nd Day Air:

Thanks for the tip
    03-10-2018 10:46 PM
    Has anyone gotten a shipping notice for a purple S9+
    Yes, I did today, this afternoon, on My UPS. Ordered on Sunday 3/04. Shipping to Texas.
    Anaarkey likes this.
    03-10-2018 11:14 PM
    Got my shipping info pretty happy since I ordered yesterday. I'm thinking Tuesday or Wednesday we should have them.
    MarVaRa likes this.
    03-10-2018 11:27 PM
    The UPS site actually let's you change the delivery info, up until the first delivery attempt!!! Good news!

"If you are a UPS My Choice® member, you have several options when tracking to change the delivery on eligible shipments BEFORE we make the FIRST DELIVERY attempt. Your options include redirecting your package to another address, rescheduling the delivery date, or picking up your package at a UPS customer center or at a UPS Access Point™ location, where available."
    03-10-2018 11:32 PM
    The UPS site actually let's you change the delivery info, up until the first delivery attempt!!! Good news!

"If you are a UPS My Choice member, you have several options when tracking to change the delivery on eligible shipments BEFORE we make the FIRST DELIVERY attempt. Your options include redirecting your package to another address, rescheduling the delivery date, or picking up your package at a UPS customer center or at a UPS Access Point location, where available."
    Doesn't "rescheduling delivery date" mean only option of making the delivery date later, not earlier?
    03-10-2018 11:35 PM
    Can you change speed and address? Like if I want to pay for it to come early and come to my office?
    03-11-2018 12:39 AM
    Placed an order for the the S9+ coral blue on Jump ON DEMAND. Sending back the V30.

Jump ON DEMAND doesn't qualify for free shipping but I asked for it and as long as I paid $14.99 for two-day shipping that day with my credit card, they credited my account that same amount, so it comes out free.
    03-11-2018 12:43 AM
982 ... 2021222324 ...