03-20-2018 07:18 AM
982 ... 2122232425 ...
tools
    That's what I'm wondering.... later, since my earliest option is Tuesday, does that mean I should get it Monday??? Just hoping that's the case!!
    03-11-2018 12:44 AM
    That's what I'm wondering.... later, since my earliest option is Tuesday, does that mean I should get it Monday??? Just hoping that's the case!!
    They haven't left t-mobile yet. Odds of Monday delivery aren't good
    03-11-2018 12:52 AM
    Has anyone gotten a shipping notice for a purple S9+
    Mins says shipped and have ups tracking showing ready for ups. I think by late Sunday night may see origin scan. Preordered 3.4
    MarVaRa likes this.
    03-11-2018 01:17 AM
    As of Sunday morning, still shows ready for UPS. Past experience I've seen things go to Origin scan late Sunday night / very early Monday a.m. and make it out. So still holding out a little hope lol.
    MarVaRa likes this.
    03-11-2018 07:17 AM
    As of Sunday morning, still shows ready for UPS. Past experience I've seen things go to Origin scan late Sunday night / very early Monday a.m. and make it out. So still holding out a little hope lol.
    I agree. This is my recollection as well.
    MarVaRa and RevePro like this.
    03-11-2018 07:22 AM
    I agree. This is my recollection as well.
    Yea. Ithink it depends on the UPS departure terminal location distance to your delivery terminal/home address. I either have mine deliver to my work, which I didn't do this time, or to the delivery terminal, which I like because I can always get them at about 8:15 am that delivery morning, and not have to wait for it. I have a patience issue lol.
    MarVaRa likes this.
    03-11-2018 07:28 AM
    Yea. Ithink it depends on the UPS departure terminal location distance to your delivery terminal/home address. I either have mine deliver to my work, which I didn't do this time, or to the delivery terminal, which I like because I can always get them at about 8:15 am that delivery morning, and not have to wait for it. I have a patience issue lol.
    I'm hoping that there are lots of flights from Kentucky to NYC !
    MarVaRa likes this.
    03-11-2018 07:42 AM
    I'm hoping that there are lots of flights from Kentucky to NYC !
    When the Note 8 was ready to ship I remember people on here tracking flights LOLOL. It was hilarious but it was so worth it. Well, they were flight tracking on the NOte or the S8 Plus, but I'm pretty sure the Note. I'll be up later adn chekcing throughout the day. Sometimes the origina scans occur earlier on so .... we'll see!
    03-11-2018 07:45 AM
    Placed an order for the the S9+ coral blue on Jump ON DEMAND. Sending back the V30.

Jump ON DEMAND doesn't qualify for free shipping but I asked for it and as long as I paid $14.99 for two-day shipping that day with my credit card, they credited my account that same amount, so it comes out free.
    It does. I got free overnight shipping on jump on demand on my s9+ coral blue.
    03-11-2018 07:59 AM
    It does. I got free overnight shipping on jump on demand on my s9+ coral blue.
    Yeah it's funny I was told it was $24 but I got it for free as well
    03-11-2018 08:10 AM
    Thinking about changing my delivery date to Tuesday. What are the odds it could come tomorrow if I don't change it?
    03-11-2018 09:04 AM
    Thinking about changing my delivery date to Tuesday. What are the odds it could come tomorrow if I don't change it?
    mmm, well, we're all a bunch of mere enablers.

we're all in the dark, speculating, just as you are.

On the one hand, there is little lost in attempting to change your delivery date to Tuesday. The most you'd lose is around $5, is that correct?

On the other hand, there are situations where things run better or more smoothly if we leave good enough alone. Sort of the "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" idea.

What if the mere act of trying to intervene causes the UPS system to have a hiccup or a glitch? In that scenario, attempting to alter the delivery date might cause a further delay.

Just thinking out loud...
    MarVaRa and Rodney0413 like this.
    03-11-2018 09:26 AM
    mmm, well, we're all a bunch of mere enablers.

we're all in the dark, speculating, just as you are.

On the one hand, there is little lost in attempting to change your delivery date to Tuesday. The most you'd lose is around $5, is that correct?

On the other hand, there are situations where things run better or more smoothly if we leave good enough alone. Sort of the "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" idea.

What if the mere act of trying to intervene causes the UPS system to have a hiccup or a glitch? In that scenario, attempting to alter the delivery date might cause a further delay.

Just thinking out loud...
    I actually did a chat with Tmobile the other day, asking about possibly changing the address to my work, but I felt I'd run a risk of delay and we don't want that lol.
    03-11-2018 11:12 AM
    I don't think a Monday delivery is out of the question. Like @amyf27 said, it's possible to get an origin scan Monday at around midnight, and have it at your door by the afternoon.
    03-11-2018 11:17 AM
    Anyone have any updates yet on theirs?Anyone that didn't have UPS tracking get UPS tracking?

Earlier this a.m. I got an email that my payment "completed" (the down payment). It was charged a few days ago and is completed/posted now.
    03-11-2018 11:26 AM
    I got the same email, still no change on ups though.
    03-11-2018 11:44 AM
    I got the same email, still no change on ups though.
    UPS' updates are independent from TMobile's internal accounting updates/emails, i would think.

It's annoying that they issue tracking numbers but with zero movement, not even a UPS pick up notice. This means that the packages are still in TMobile's possession and not even in the hands of UPS yet. Major bummer.

Unfortunately, there'll be nothing noteworthy until UPS takes possession of the package, hopefully tonight around midnight.
    03-11-2018 11:46 AM
    Anyone have any updates yet on theirs?Anyone that didn't have UPS tracking get UPS tracking?

Earlier this a.m. I got an email that my payment "completed" (the down payment). It was charged a few days ago and is completed/posted now.
    Same. I was up late last night and saw the email before falling asleep.
    amyf27 likes this.
    03-11-2018 11:51 AM
    Tip for everyone with a UPS account. Request your item to be held for pickup at your local UPS hub. Not a random UPS store but the main hub for your area. Pickup at 9am without having to wait on delivery or have your phone sit on at your front door.
    jamezr likes this.
    03-11-2018 12:23 PM
    Tip for everyone with a UPS account. Request your item to be held for pickup at your local UPS hub. Not a random UPS store but the main hub for your area. Pickup at 9am without having to wait on delivery or have your phone sit on at your front door.
    I've been doing that and I usually get get my stuff between 815 to 830 am.
    jamezr likes this.
    03-11-2018 12:26 PM
    This great advice...
    03-11-2018 12:55 PM
    FINALLY got a tracking number about a half an hour ago. 2nd day... boo no upgrade. So I tried the UPS trick for $5 to change the date. UPS charged my card 10 times..... I'll have to call tomorrow to get that fixed. At least T-mobile is sending me a free Zagg.
    03-11-2018 01:03 PM
    FINALLY got a tracking number about a half an hour ago. 2nd day... boo no upgrade. So I tried the UPS trick for $5 to change the date. UPS charged my card 10 times..... I'll have to call tomorrow to get that fixed. At least T-mobile is sending me a free Zagg.
    Good Lord that's not good
    03-11-2018 01:04 PM
    Good Lord that's not good
    This pre-order has been ridiculous. T-mobile is quite disorganized.
    03-11-2018 01:25 PM
    This pre-order has been ridiculous. T-mobile is quite disorganized.
    My experience has been okay except the Preorder took like 4 hours because I didn't do the chat window and that was my choice along off and on again thing. Where is your current shipping status on your order mine says ready for UPS
    03-11-2018 01:32 PM
982 ... 2122232425 ...