T-Mobile: Galaxy S9/S9+ Official Pre-Order Thread

Jul 7, 2011
Visit site
Re: T-Mobile version of Galaxy S9+

Same here, two day shipping and expected between March 14th-16th. Got in Midnight Black.

Last edited:

hasasimo

May 3, 2014
Visit site

Unfortunately the representative I'm with has no idea how to process my Jump on Demand. She keeps insisting I do it online and everything online says to call Customer Care :confused:

speed13

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Unfortunately the representative I'm with has no idea how to process my Jump on Demand. She keeps insisting I do it online and everything online says to call Customer Care :confused:
Hmmm I didn't have problem to go through process butt I see site is currently down

Victor Hernandez Jr

Mar 24, 2016
Visit site

Placed an order for a coral blue s9 plus @12.01am est, sales rep told me phone should start shipping next week I won't be surprised if we get them early

Victor Hernandez Jr

Mar 24, 2016
Visit site

I asked the sales rep at least 3 times before I got off the phone if there was a quicker shipping method and I was told no

Monee_121

Aug 31, 2014
Visit site

Finished my online pre-order of lilac purple S9 and had my confirmation emails at 11pm CST. Didn't have any problems, and I upgraded through Jump. Took like 3 minutes.

Dualmonitors

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site

looking at the blue phone, if you were taking pictures of something close up, say a small object, wouldn't the reflection from the phone's back (blue back) reflect blue light onto the object and change its color in the picture?

hasasimo

May 3, 2014
Visit site
Overnight shipping option is free for TMo US. Ask for it.

Didn't get that option either, best they could do was 2-day and I had to pay for it since it wouldn't let you do Jump on Demand upgrades online... only regular Jump and EIP orders can be done online.

hasasimo

May 3, 2014
Visit site
Finally finished my pre-order. Regular S9 in coral blue. 0 down. If this thread is any indication, coral blue is going to be very popular yet again.

racedog

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Ordered a 9 plus by phone. Lilac and paid extra for overnight shipping. Order went smoothly but I'll wait for email confirmation to see if the whole deal goes smoothly.

Just received confirmation email.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilsgutkowski