03-20-2018 07:18 AM
982 ... 2223242526 ...
tools
    My experience has been okay except the Preorder took like 4 hours because I didn't do the chat window and that was my choice along off and on again thing. Where is your current shipping status on your order mine says ready for UPS
    Ready for UPS. T-mobile finally admitted that my order wasn't processed as received, which is what I had tried to tell them all day yesterday. So they're sending the Zagg to "make it right"
    MarVaRa likes this.
    03-11-2018 01:44 PM
    I am surprised at the number of people I have seen saying they break easy. I've dropped my S7 edge more than a few times and not a scratch. I only use the cheap thin cases...
    Ours have broken 3 or 4 times EACH! Drove me crazy! It’s not cheap to replace the glass. For sure keeping our new phones in cases. Lol
    03-11-2018 03:50 PM
    I had supcase for my s8 and I bought 2 for my s9. The heavy duty one comes with a built in screen cover and it didn't work well with my note 8. I'm hoping they improved them for the s9. Other than that they are great cases for price.
    That’s the ones We ordered. They’re pretty cute lol I’ve never heard of the brand before. I normally bought Otterboxes but I’m trying something new as I bought them for the Edges and had nothing but bad luck. It seems ppl had trouble when making cases for the Edges. They just never did fit 100%. Eeek! I’m excited!
    03-11-2018 03:54 PM
    As we're snailing our way, millimeter by millimeter, towards a UPS update of "at UPS Kentucky" scan, I want to be sure that those who receive this update earlier than others don't just shriek at home and forget to update the rest of us, please.

You must shriek at home and update us asap, please, so we may all shriek in tandem. Thank you.
    03-11-2018 04:47 PM
    As we're snailing our way, millimeter by millimeter, towards a UPS update of "at UPS Kentucky" scan, I want to be sure that those who receive this update earlier than other don't just shriek at home and forget to update the rest of us, please.

You must shriek at home and update us asap, please, so we may all shriek in tandem. Thank you.
    Agreed, and thank you!
    03-11-2018 05:05 PM
    Hope weather won't be affecting UPS departures out of Louisville tonight. Currently getting some rain that will be changing to snow soon.
    03-11-2018 05:21 PM
    Hope weather won't be affecting UPS departures out of Louisville tonight. Currently getting some rain that will be changing to snow soon.
    That should be fine. I keep checking too
    hasasimo likes this.
    03-11-2018 05:28 PM
    Well, I like the optimism of this group vis-a-vis the weather in Kentucky, which all of a sudden, I take great interest in, but please look at this weather map from just seconds ago. This doesn't look good at all.
    T-Mobile: Galaxy S9/S9+ Official Pre-Order Thread-kentucky-weather-samsung-s9-plus.jpg
    hasasimo and MarVaRa like this.
    03-11-2018 05:43 PM
    Heh, last time it was flight schedules. This time it's weather maps.

I love these pre-order threads.
    hasasimo, MarVaRa and Mr_Spencer like this.
    03-11-2018 05:51 PM
    Well, I like the optimism of this group vis-a-vis the weather in Kentucky, which all of a sudden, I take great interest in, but please look at this weather map from just seconds ago. This doesn't look good at all.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Kentucky Weather Samsung S9 Plus.JPG 
Views:	59 
Size:	150.8 KB 
ID:	280466
    If they get them out earlier, that would help I'll continue to check for scans.
    03-11-2018 05:51 PM
    I've been watching the weather map for the State I live in, which looks great.

I didn't think about checking the Kentucky weather map, not looking so good.

Now I'll be checking the UPS app, then checking the Kentucky weather map, then back to the UPS app, then back to the weather. I was pretty relaxed about this whole preorder, which is my first. After ready this thread for the last week, I've joined the frenzied state of affairs.

Doesn't look like the other preorder threads are having much action. Go T-mobile!!
    hasasimo likes this.
    03-11-2018 06:00 PM
    As we're snailing our way, millimeter by millimeter, towards a UPS update of "at UPS Kentucky" scan, I want to be sure that those who receive this update earlier than others don't just shriek at home and forget to update the rest of us, please.

Believe me ... I fully intend to! Lol BTW I just checked and there's not an update yet on mine.
    MarVaRa likes this.
    03-11-2018 06:00 PM
    If they get them out earlier, that would help I'll continue to check for scans.
    Yeah exactly, I'm hoping they fly out before the changeover to snow.
    03-11-2018 06:05 PM
    I think the planes will still get out fine. Granted, I'm in Colorado and the airport operates in worse than that regularly.
    hasasimo likes this.
    03-11-2018 06:27 PM
    From the look of the Louisville radar the little bit of inclimate weather will be completely gone by about midnight and then the jets will fly!
    hasasimo likes this.
    03-11-2018 06:34 PM
    My first in person viewing of the S9 Plus in the lilac color I preordered. Not bad.
    jamezr and hasasimo like this.
    03-11-2018 06:40 PM
    I have the Tech 21 Evo Check ready for the lilac purple S9+. I’ve used Tech 21 on my last 7 phones and never have any phone damage from many tosses unintentionally on concrete and other surfaces. Also, I got a flat uncurved screen to try that’s supposed to fit nicely on most of the screen. I’ve never been able to find a curved one that fits properly and functions correctly. My guess is I’ll see my phone on Tuesday! The Lilac color is ‘kresevya’ (beeutifuul!).
    amyf27 likes this.
    03-11-2018 06:48 PM
    Plain ridiculous. Why offer the benefit of changing phones as often as every 30 days but require a down payment. Who is gonna pay $100+ dollars up front to turn around and upgrade a month or 2 later. T-Mobile is really going down hill.
    Most people don't upgrade phones every month.
    03-11-2018 06:55 PM
    Heh, last time it was flight schedules. This time it's weather maps.

I love these pre-order threads.
    Don't feel bad. Remember me with the Note 8 last year and Irma? I live in Southwest Florida. Somehow my n8 was not placed onto the plane in time to RSW. So it was put on another flight the next night to Miami. Anyway, it got to Miami and then they stopped deliveries due to Irma. So it took me 6 days after Irma left for me to get my phone. The Miami warehouse was one of the last areas to get power I guess. UPS website kept saying due to a power outage there. So in total I got my Note 8 almost two weeks after everyone else who ordered from Samsung.com did thanks to UPS not loading my phone on the right flight and then Irma. Irma was at some points forecasted to hit my area as a 140mph storm so I left town for the storm surge. I was more worried about my Note 8 lol.
    amyf27, arunma and dmateo like this.
    03-11-2018 06:57 PM
    Verizon is starting to see FedEx Pickups. Hoping UPS follows suit soon
    03-11-2018 07:23 PM
    Don't feel bad. Remember me with the Note 8 last year and Irma? I live in Southwest Florida. Somehow my n8 was not placed onto the plane in time to RSW. So it was put on another flight the next night to Miami. Anyway, it got to Miami and then they stopped deliveries due to Irma. So it took me 6 days after Irma left for me to get my phone. The Miami warehouse was one of the last areas to get power I guess. UPS website kept saying due to a power outage there. So in total I got my Note 8 almost two weeks after everyone else who ordered from Samsung.com did thanks to UPS not loading my phone on the right flight and then Irma. Irma was at some points forecasted to hit my area as a 140mph storm so I left town for the storm surge. I was more worried about my Note 8 lol.
    Holy crap...not good! I guess it's fortunate we're not in hurricane season right now.
    03-11-2018 07:25 PM
    Minor update: The My T-Mobile page now says that my phone has been shipped. My UPS, on the other hand, says "Ready for UPS" just as it has for the past couple days. So my guess is that my order status finally just got propagated to some database at T-Mobile.

Still, I guess things are chugging along at a decent pace.
    03-11-2018 07:36 PM
    The weather in Kentucky looks even worse than earlier

T-Mobile: Galaxy S9/S9+ Official Pre-Order Thread-kentucky-weather-samsung-s9-plus-853pm-20180311.jpg
    03-11-2018 07:54 PM
    So T-mobile shipped my zagg overnight today and estimates delivery is Tuesday. Wondering if thats the ETA for all of the phones shipping overnight tonight
    arunma likes this.
    03-11-2018 07:56 PM
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.red...er_discussion/

Go to this reddit URL and read what was just posted by a UPS employee that works at the UPS Louisville.
    03-11-2018 08:10 PM
982 ... 2223242526 ...